Address: Halisahar Railway boundary Road, Near pump house, Po-Nabanagar
** ***(North),Pin-743136,West Bengal
E-mail ID: email@example.com Mob no :+91-891******* OBJECTIVE:
To have a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork. WORK EXPERIENCE
Joined Zener Maritime Solutions Pvt as Graduate Engineer Trainee on October – 2019 Worked on various task on Ship projects.
• Ipanama Street-Checking M.T.O
• Lowland Amstel -BWTS Feasibility Report
• Pacific Diligence - Stitching, Check P&ID, Modelling of Valve, Lightship weight calculation
• Clymen- Stitching
• H T K Neptune -Stitching, preparing M.T.O
• Cielo Di DubliNo - Stitching
Project Title Year Semester Type
Measurement of flue gas and Air quality in
Indian Maritime University(Vizag
Feb - May 2017 Final Semester Major Project
Design of 800TEU Container Vessel Jan - May 2016
Designing of Hydraulic press Jan - June 2014 Final Semester Major Project ACADEMICS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Qualification Year Name of Institute University/Board Aggregate M.TECH in Naval Architecture
& Ocean Engineering
2017 Indian Maritime University
B.TECH in Mechanical
ACN College Of Engineering
H.S.C 2007 Halisahar Boys High School W.B.H.S.E 54% S.S.C 2005
Mission Vidya Pith
• Certified in AutoCAD – 2D
• Certified in CATIA– 2D
• Knowledge of AutoCAD-3Dcmodelling, ANSYS, HYDROMAX, TRIBON, PROE, MAXSURF, NAPA, MATLAB
• Ability to prepare deliverables like MTO, PRESSURE DROP CALCULATION, Stitching & Scantaling
& Light ship weight under the guidance of seniors.
• Basic Knowledge of Materials
• Making of Barrels from Metal & Steel Factory (ORDANANCE FACTORY, ICHAPORE)
• Making of Glass Moulding & CAP from MSME KOLKATA
• Training in GRSE KOLKATA
• Adaptability to new technology.
• Quick learner and excellent coordinating capability.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player as well as an Individual.
• Established interpersonal and communication skills. PERSONAL DETAILS:
D.O.B : 05/09/1988
Father Name : Dilip Ray
Marital Status : Single
Gender : Female
Nationality : Indian
I do hereby declare that all the above details furnished are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
( Malabika Ray)
Date : 10.04.2020
Place : Halisahar, WestBengal