Phone: 972 - 999 - 7821 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (BBA) Dec. 2018
University of Texas at Arlington
Associate of Liberal Arts Dec. 2014
North Lake Community College
Neos Therapeutics, Inc, Staff Accountant Grand Prairie, Tx
Sept. 2019 – March 2020
• Assist in end of month close activities, including accrual, intercompany journal entries, and General Ledger account reconciliations.
• Research and analyze end of month variances. Communicate with management to explain end of month balances.
Neos Therapeutics, Inc, Accounts Payable Associate May. 2018 – Sept 2019
• Process and record threeway invoices, resolve and communicate with vendors on account issues
• Assisted with end of month and preparation of internal monthly reports.
UTA Continuing Education, Customer Support Assistant Jul. 2015 – Present
• Assist Instructors prepare courses. Oversee employee timesheet and invoices and submit
to our accounting team.
Wells Fargo Dealer Services, Auto Loans Collection Representative Apr. 2014 – Sep. 2014
• Resolved client delinquency accounts by communicating with customers.
Senior Small Business Loan Specialist Aug. 2013 – Apr. 2014
• Created various options to our clients resolve past due accounts.
Loss Mitigation Prospector Jan. 2011 – Aug. 2013
• Examined accounts and complied documents and information to present
options for customers.
Citi Cards Specialist Aug. 2009 – Jan. 2011
• Assisted customers resolve their delinquent accounts
Billingual – English and Spanish
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously
Cooperates and works well with others
Completes tasks in a timely manner
Thinks critically to solve problems
ACTIVITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
UTA Accounting Society
American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals