Lithonia, GA 30058
Norteast Endoscopy - Lawrenceville, GA
September 2017 to Present
Under the supervision of the nurse manager I perform a variety of duties to ensure the delivery of patient care.
• Assist Physicians with procedures such as biopsy and polypectomy.
• Use medical programs such as GMed and All Scripts
• Order supplies and Assist with Quality Control reports.
• End of the day check pathology to make sure insurance information is correct
• Assist with Olympus scope process cleaning and procedures Endoscopy Technician
Atlanta Gastro Associates
October 2007 to August 2017
Under the supervision of the nurse manager, I perform a variety of duties to assure the delivery of high quality patient care.
• Assist doctors in procedures with polyp raising, hot and cold polyps and tattooing.
• Maintaining clean examination rooms by setting rooms up properly and keeping instruments clean.
• Assist with scope reprocessing and storing
• Utilized the computer programs provation, provation MD, and greenway.
• Assist in pre and post op.
• Assist with front desk responsibilities
• Assist with ordering supplies and keeping count of supplies we use
• Great with troubleshooting scope machines such as Pentax and Fuse.
• Preceptor for new technicians
Walden University Health Care Management
January 2014 to Present
Associate in Medical Assistant
San Joaquin Valley College-Fresno
January 2010 to December 2011
Lithonia High School
August 2000 to May 2004
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES