Rafael Herrera Ripepi
Construction Project Manager
MSc Logistics & Supply Chain
Construction Project Manager with over twenty
years of experience in strategic management of
large and complex civil works projects at several
countries and industries, with great leadership
and resource management skills to overcome
Maderas Montevideo. Santander, Spain
Logistics Interim Manager
August 2018 – December 2018
- Formulated the strategic plan for the optimization and continuous improvement of the processes, managing all the phases with follow-up of management indicators, costs and execution times.
Grupo Avilan. Caracas, Venezuela
2015 – 2018
- Established strategic, tactical and operational planning of 105 works.
- Defined methodology for works initiation, monitoring and completion, establishing scope, cost and time to determine the life cycle.
- Achieved 45% of improvement in the billing collection, 15% in the selling and a 35% overall company improvement.
Marshall y Asociados. Caracas, Venezuela
Insite Construction Manager
2009 - 2015
- Managed construction projects handling definition, planning, logistics, quality and procurement, material allocation, stock and equipment management, public services and city planning, driven life cycle.
- Managed over 140 million € budgets.
- 42 buildings project of 15 levels each and 10 apartments per level.
- 512 apartments project 4 levels buildings with 4 apartments per level. CEMEX. Latin America
Chief Civil Engineer
2005 – 2009
- Managed and coordinated a portfolio of 400 projects at 12 countries.
- Coordinated the engineering, implementation and commissioning for projects of cement industry, its derivatives and aggregates such as piers, water treatment & cement plants, buildings, roads, high rise chimneys.
- Established competitiveness indicators and infrastructural assessments. Freelance Construction Manager. Jamaica, Cuba, Venezuela 1998 – 2005
- Executed the building of a pier in Havana, Cuba.
- Coordinated technical Caracas railroad project for Odebrecht.
- Treatment plant for swage residential water in Ocho Ríos, Jamaica managing over 530 million € budgets. Several clients as “Cubiertas y Fomento”, Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo, Jamaican government. McDonalds Venezuela. Caracas, Venezuela
1997 – 1998
- Managed several projects in all phases from startup location to design, engineering, commissioning and hand over to operations of 7 restaurants
- Developed special projects, international procurement and contracts. Master in Project Management (PMP)
Universidad de la Rioja. Madrid, Spain. Current.
Master in Direction in Logistics & Supply Chain
ESIC Business School. Madrid, Spain. 2018.
Master in Construction Management (1994)
Civil Engineering (1991)
Universidad Metropolitana. Caracas, Venezuela
Road Technology and Equipment. France Embassy. Venezuela. Site Development. Mc Donalds University. Chicago, USA Sewage treatment Plants and Stabilizing Lagoons. Engineers Society, Venezuela. Program: Top Management in Marketing. Universidad Central de Venezuela. Availabity to start working: Immediate.
- Spanish: Native - French: B2
- English: Native - Italian: A2
Birth Date: 10/12/1964
Civil status: Married
Work Permit: European Union, Spain
Availability to change residence/Travel: Total
SAP MM ERP (Intermediate).
- Conflict resolution & Leadership
- Procurement and Site Logistics
- Quality & Risk Management
- Multidiscipline project coordination
Other courses & Certificates
Skills & Abilities
email@example.com +34-680-**-**-** Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid. 28224