ANA SADEGHI TOHIDI
669-***-**** email@example.com SAN JOSE, CA 95129
Motivated professional committed to resolving issues and teamwork via solid communication. Appreciates applying analytical knowledge to solving problems. Enthusiastic in supporting the business needs; Well-developed expertise in administration and compliance.
• Excellent mathematical skills
• Excel, SQL, MS Office Suite
• Data Analysis
• Financial Modeling
• Strong Communication skills
US Bank – San Jose, CA 06/2018 to Current
• Assisted customers with accounts, loan, mortgage, line of credit, & etc.
• Identified sales opportunities; Referred customers to branch partners in financial services.
• Regularly exceeded needed points set district by using professional interactions. Bank of America –San Jose CA 12/2017 to 06/2018
Client Service Representative,
• Connected with clients through consultative sales strategies to understand and address requirements.
• Bolstered understanding of banking products by enrolling in available training classes to associates. Kooshakaran Saba –Tehran, Iran 03/2013 to 03/2016
• Completed accurate daily accounting documents, reports and invoices.
• Managed and responded to all correspondence and inquiries from customers and vendors.
• Increased efficiency 50% by introducing software-based accounting (Holoo) to manage AP & AR Office Administrator,
• Kept detailed records of supplies and equipment use to effectively budget and make orders for new supplies.
Certificate in Finance: Finance, UC Berkeley Extension - Berkeley Endorsed by professor of 'Risk Management' course
Bachelor of Science: Applied Mathematics, Azad Tehran University - Iran, Tehran