Date of Birth - 26th June, 1991
Nationality - Pakistani
Visa Status - #18 (transferable)
Salmiya, block 9, Mughera bin
Shoba Street, building 11 Kuwait
English - C1
A goal oriented person who believes and produces all outcome in the form of results. Team work is my main strength and motivation keeps me going all way long. Performance in terms of results is what I practice as success of the team, is the success of the business.
• Project management
• Strong decision maker
• Complex problem solver
• Accuracy and attention
Administration and Operations Manager / Controlling the RFID Based Security and Access Control - 12/2018 to present El Salam American Nursery and Preschool – Kuwait
• Writing job descriptions, coordinating and scheduling interviews and new hire on-boarding.
• Manage employee paper work, including online application for visas for overseas employees.
• Assisting payroll to prepare various accounting papers, schedules and records and to calculate accurate wages. Calculate net wages after taking into consideration deductions and exemptions.
• Save data regarding monthly wise payroll details.
• Send suggestions to the Director regarding the issues that affect the payroll accounts and report to the Director about payroll related issues.
• Supervising daily operations, conducting briefings.
• Providing support to the teachers and faculty in daily functions.
• Providing administrative support (mailing, scanning, copying, and filing).
• Maintaining electronic and/or hard copy filing system.
• Helming the reception desk when necessary.
• Conducting Interviews and assessments for new
• Managing all documentation related to the registration process.
Skin Care Specialist and Product Demonstrator /Deputized Assistant Store Manager – 04/2014 to 09/2018
The Body Shop – M.H. Al Shaya – Kuwait
• Demonstrating and recommending company
products to optimize sales.
• Supporting the management at all times whilst acting in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Implementing and reviewing all stock loss prevention controls, specific to store, product/size/location.
• Implementing store layouts, visual merchandising, stock and fixture positioning according to brand
• Completion of all administration and documentations like the weekly/daily analysis of commercial reports and implementation of action plans where necessary.
• Managing a team including in-store training,
motivating, coaching, development, disciplinary and performance appraisals.
• Managing stock availability, product launches and promotions.
• Delivering the “Focus on the customer” selling
program to all customers, therefore delivering a high rate of sales conversion.
Event Organizer and Sales Executive - 09/2013 to 04/2014 Sparkle Events – Kuwait
• Planning events and decors
• Preparation of props and other activities for a
• Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirement.
• Produce detailed proposals for events.
• Research venues, suppliers and contractors, and
then negotiate prices and hire.
• Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event
• Manage all pre-event planning.
• Coordinate suppliers and handle client queries
S.S.C from Carmel School Kuwait -
H.S.S.C (Commerce) from Carmel
School Kuwait 2007-2009
Bachelor in Business
Administrations from Albedo
School of business Management
• 1’st Year MBA in Human Resource
Management - Jaipur International
University- Jaipur – India 2015-
Co-operate Certification in the
“GROW WITH US” program of
“Becoming a professional”
conducted by M.H. Al Shaya for
the post of an Assistant Store
Completed successfully, the
company program conducted by
INJAZ Kuwait on “Managing an