MARY JANE LACABA
#** **** ** ***** ******* Pandayan
To secure a position that allows me to full utilize my education and experience in a manner that will
challenge me while also giving me a chance to improve the company as a whole.
● Credit Specialist Navient Bank (Private Loan)
● Subject Matter Expert in Collections Department
● Certified Apprentice Trainer and Quality analyst(Lending)
● Strong background in financial institution for more than 8 years
● Strong experience with database software and MS Office Suite
● Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention details
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Excellent financial and analytical skills
● Excellent supervisory skills
● Managing conflicts and problem solving.
● Excellent sales management and word processing support.
Teleperformance (Formerly Aegis People Support)
Rockwell Business Center
Ortigas center, Pasig city
Duration: November 26, 2012 –October 25, 2016
Designation: Credit Risk Officer & Sales rep /
Account: Navient Bank (formerly Salliemae Bank)
●Perform responsibilities of checking loan application to the perspective borrower and co-signer on
existing options for obtaining loans
●Perform responsibilities of checking loan Application documents for further processing
●Handle responsibilities of analyzing and verifying financial information like monthly financial
statements, management accounts and cash flow statements. Providing credit decisions and letter
needed by the customers account: Bluestem Brands Inc.
Designation: Collection Representative / SME
Duration: 2015-2016 Subject Matter Expert
●Lead roll outs or updates of policies and procedure of collections perspective
●Served as Training Support
●Shadow coaching & Root cause analysis
● Provided accurate and appropriate information to members and providers in response to inquiries.
●Addressed customer concerns timely and accurately.
● Assist members with material request and account updates.
Acquire Pacific Asia
1800 Bldg., Eastwood, Quezon City.
Duration: Feb 03, 2017-Present
November 26, 2012 –October 25, 2016
Designation: Admin Officer / Data Analyst
● Generating reports for Sales & Collections LOB
● Create and Manage Written Communications
1880 Bldg., Eastwood, Quezon City.
Duration: November 19,2018-April 30,2020
Designation: Apprentice Trainer/ Quality Analyst
●Lead roll outs or updates of policies and procedure
●Coaching & Root cause analysis
●Evaluating and identifying key behaviors that drive sales and improve customer experience
●Creating Training Calendar plan
● Timing of different training sessions
●Choosing the relevant training methods
●Preparing the training materials and aids
●Conducting training sessions and together with certified trainer
●Evaluating the post training session
●Facilitating calibration/group sessions regarding our quality program.
●Evaluating calls and live monitoring
● Effective Business Correspondence
● Advance Excel
● Voice and Accent Neutralization
Bachelor of Science in computer Science