Anna Salai, Chennai- 600 002, Tamil Nadu.
Mobile# +91-860******* / E-mail: email@example.com
Aspiring for a challenging job with opportunity to raise and grow where I can make use of my knowledge, personal attributes and qualifications for the betterment of the organization and self.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
Over 2.5 Years of experience in Accounts.
QUALIFICATION INSTITUTION PERCENTAGE
Justice Basher Ahmed Sayeed College
for Women Chennai.
2014 H.S.C SJNS Jain Matriculation Hr Secondary
2012 S.S.L.C SJNS Jain Matriculation Hr Secondary
Course completion on ENGLISH TYPEWRITING (Lower)
Employer : Webmics Management Advisors Pvt. Ltd.,
Department : Accounts
Designation : Accounts & Admin - Intern
Period : 07th June 2017 to 31st July 2018
Job Description : 1. Bank Statement Reconcile.
2. Data Entries work like:-
Petty expenses update in MS excel and tally.
Client’s monthly Payment/Receipt &
Sales/Purchase entries Update in tally and
submitting for GST Filing.
3. Assigning works to interns and following them to complete it Within time.
Employer : Tucuxi Global Solutions Private Limited
Department : Accounts and Finance
Designation : Accounts Executive
Period : 16th August 2018 to Till Date
Responsibilities : Below mentioned for your reference. BANK WORK:
1. Bank Statement updating.
2. Bank Work – Chqeue deposit, NEFT/RTGS, Net Banking. 3. Bank Reconciliation
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE WORK:
1. A customer order is documented.
2. Checking whether Sales order / Call or Mail confirmation received from customer end.
3. Online Research will be made for price check-up. 4. An invoice is raised & E-way Bill will be generated (If required) and sent to customer.
5. The order is fulfilled & shipped to the customer. (Making sure to get one acknowledged copy for future reference)
6. Payment will be collected and recorded in the general ledger. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE WORK:
1. Connecting and managing supplier relationships for the purpose of ordering. 2. Researching and selecting the preferred vendor to purchase required specific product/s.
3. The internal process of formally getting approval to order a product for fulfillment. 4. Price enquiry Mail and call conversation are made with vendor. 5. Price negotiation will be done if possible.
6. Creating a PO (Purchase order) which contains specific order quantities and requirements for the vendor.
7. Accepting the physical shipment and entering the accepted order into inventory, tracking, and accounting systems.
8. Comparing the invoice to the purchase order to ensure all costs and charges are as expected.
9. Payment process will be made according to credit terms mentioned in Vendor PO. FOLLOW-UP AND PLANS:
1. Generating Sundry Debtors List (Weekly Once)
2. Processing Bill Submission work for payment collections and details update in Excel for future reference.
3. Conducting Group Discussion with Sales team for payment collection and updating weekly Sales Report.
1. Generating Sundry Creditors List (Weekly Once). 2. Collecting Over-due invoices and get approval to proceed further. 3. Planning for funds accordingly.
4. After payment, UTR Details & invoice details will be sent through mail for vendor reference.
1. Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business’ incoming and outgoing finance.
2. Funds Plan for the company (Weekly once)
1. Negative stock Clearance between Tally & ZOHO as per Physical available stocks. 2. Conducting Group discussion with Logistics Team regarding Courier and Delivery made throughout the week and collecting POD details. 3. Maintaining & Scanning Sales acknowledged invoices and Follow-up missing sale invoices (Monthly once)
4. GST rectification entries (Monthly once)
5. TDS rectification entries (Monthly once)
6. Finalizing all the Sale, Purchase, Payment, Receipt entries are entered in Tally as well as ZOHO Books (Monthly once)
7. Dealing with a company’s payroll by processing wages and employee conveyance expense claims.
8. Vendor Registration (If Available/Required).
Father’s Name : Baskar S
Date of Birth : 25-02-1997
Marital status : Single
Languages Known : Tamil, Telugu and English
Nationality : Indian
Mother Tongue : Telugu
Blood group : O+ve
WORK SKILL SET:
Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
The ability to learn quickly and adapt.
Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications DECALARATION:
I hereby declare that the above provided information is true to the best of my knowledge. Date: Signature