Krishna Muppaneni, PMP
***** ****** ***, *********, ** 55044 • Phone: 952-***-**** • E-Mail: email@example.com 20+ YEARS OF GLOBAL IT PROGRAM LEADERSHIP / CLIENT PARTNERING Highly motivated, accomplished IT leader & Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), with a strong trajectory of growth over 20 years leading a broad spectrum of SAP and Non-SAP applications with Fortune 500 Corporations. Proven background establishing systems roadmaps and COEs. Functional expertise spanning procurement, accounts payable, inventory management, finance, sales, audit, retail, human capital management, financial integration, and supply chain. Led over sixteen major SAP and Non-SAP implementations/upgrades including the establishment of COEs. CORE COMPETENCIES
• Strategic Planning
• P & L Management
• Application Development
• SAP ASAP / Activate Methodologies
• ITIL / ITSM / COBIT
• Portfolio/Program Management
• Delivery Management
• Client Partner Management
• Outsourcing and Offshoring
• PMBOK / PMI
• Change Management
• Process Reengineering
• CFR21 Part 11 / validation
• SAP Sustainment processes
• Waterfall / Agile / Scrum
• 20+ years of Project / Program Management leadership
• 20+ years leading large global SAP deployments
• 10+ years leading business case / strategy efforts to scope and deploy SAP including complex financial modeling
• 10+ years of client-facing consulting experience in partnering to scope and drive successful delivery
• 15+ years’ experience in SAP Finance and Order to Cash
• 7 years’ experience in SAP HANA and S/4 HANA
• 7 years’ experience in SAP SuccessFactors
• 7 years’ experience in Application Development
Program Leader CHS, Inc (2017 – PRESENT)
Lead Manager partnering with Systems Integrator to architect and deliver pan-company SAP S/4 HANA 1909 solution with a budget outlay of $400M.
• Lead design and development efforts for multiple integration points and dependent projects spanning 17 legacy systems.
• Manage the project plan, dependencies, budget, schedule and staffing requirements across IT, Business, and Systems Integrator.
• Drive governance across SAP program and provide counsel and reporting to Business Leadership including C-suite on go-forward strategy. Client Partner AASONN, (2016 – 2017)
Led major SuccessFactors implementation engagements across clients with responsibility for overall delivery and P&L management in excess of $25M
• Representative clients include THK Rhythm Automotive, XPO Logistics and US Steel.
• Implemented all SuccessFactors modules and Employee Central Payroll across variety of clients; scope spanned from sales proposals to delivery.
• Built company strategy & roadmap for starting S4/HANA practice to enable SAP Cloud sales. Vice President – Client Engagement & Delivery NTT DATA, (2011 – 2014) Senior engagement leader with responsibility for partnering with clients on a $250M P&L across full life-cycle SAP implementations (i.e. Core ERP, BI, BPC and SuccessFactors) with management oversight of 250+ people organization onsite and offshore.
• Provided cross industry coverage with specialization in Hi-tech Manufacturing, Life sciences, CPG, and Retail.
• Representative clients include: Pacific Biosciences (recipient of SAP Pinnacle implementation award), Palo Alto Networks, Juniper Networks, Aruba Networks, TiVo, Amyris Biofuels, Mizuho OSI, and Fitch Ratings.
• Established SAP Centers of Excellence at Pacific Biosciences, Palo Alto Networks and NTT DATA.
• Delivery Leader for $80M NTT DATA (Internal) Enterprise Business Transformation and SAP Implementation project; implemented FI/CO, SD, MM, PP, GTS, HCM, BI/BW and Success Factors employee central, Benefits administration and payroll modules.
• Hands-on experience in managing all aspects of project delivery, including people and vendor relationship management.
• Engagement management at portfolio level related to the implementation of solutions including scoping, staffing, delivery and P&L management.
• Consultative selling of SAP solutions to the C-suite as part of pre-sales and RFI/RFP requests including: o Solution design by integrating thought on people, process, and technology platform capabilities and limitations o Change management and process reengineering needed to evolve from existing environment to desired end state o AMS support & transition planning detailing transfer of services to offshore centers and local support as required o Establishment of outsourcing governance models with clear accountabilities for clients with limited prior experience Principal – Engagement Management & PMO (Various Clients) (1999 – 2011; 2014 – 2016) Provided program / project management and turnaround services to marquee clients including the US Navy, Xcel Energy, and Levi Strauss amongst others. Practice focused on large-scale ERP program strategy and management in partnership with existing systems integrators – seen as an objective third-party advisor and manager. Sought out as a trusted CIO & IT leadership advisor. SAP NS2 @ US Navy – SAP CoE Assessment
• Assessment of internal delivery processes for current SAP sustainment organization with 90,000+ SAP user base.
• Collect and assess any necessary artifacts as well as conduct interviews of key process personnel to obtain non-recorded and staff observations.
• Review current staffing mix and provide recommendations for the future roadmap.
• Critical analysis of current roles and responsibilities and provide recommendations for achieving the highest level of COE maturity.
• Creation of a sustainment self-improvement roadmap including the potential increased use of automated tools and services. XCEL ENERGY, Minneapolis, MN – SAP G/L Implementation
• Led Green field implementation of SAP GL – Phase 1 of $300M Productivity through Technology project and Vertex Integration for Taxes.
• Led along with business partners, Business Process Definition and functional requirements for legacy integrations.
• Directed Xcel infrastructure team to prepare RFEs and participate in vendor negotiations for Data Center procurement and optimization.
• Coordinated with Business, IT, Accenture and IBM in developing the implementation, integration, test, deployment and release strategies. LEVI STRAUSS & COMPANY, San Francisco, CA – SAP OTC and FICO
• Led program management governance for $120M SAP Global Implementation Project to deliver capabilities and solutions for OTC and FICO.
• Provided work direction and leadership, including scheduling, review of project efforts and tracking budgets resulting in turnaround of the project from three months behind schedule to on-time, on-budget delivery following ASAP methodology.
• Developed and maintained a productive working relationship with project sponsors, project team, business leads, and other key stakeholders across the United States, APAC, and EMEA.
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB COMPANY, Princeton, NJ – SAP TAO
• Led the company’s first SAP TAO Automation project.
• Managed and ensured delivery of all SAP SDLC and CSV deliverables using ASAP/GAMP4 methodologies and 21 CFR Part 11, 820. SYMPHONY CORPORATION, Madison, WI – Healthcare Applications
• Led 150 plus people global development center in India to coordinate and oversee the work of onsite and offshore projects. Led $6M P&L for the global delivery organization across locations in the United States and India.
• Delivered specialized turnkey Healthcare IT projects in Claims Payment Solutions and Analytics, Chronic Care Management, Consumer-Centric Employee Benefit Solutions, Hospital Analytics and Dashboards MAYO CLINIC, Rochester, MN – SAP CRM & BI
• Led strategy and implementation of SAP ECC 6.0 projects (HCM, CRM and BI, ERP roadmap) across the organization.
• Planned, forecasted, and monitored $15M in capital and $8M in annual operating expenditure.
• Reduced operating cost by 80% by moving away from external consultants and developing in-house talent.
• Reduced TCO by 50% through the adoption of a hybrid on-site / off-shore development model. PDL BIOPHARMA, Fremont, CA – Global SAP Implementation
• Led Program Management, strategy and roadmap for implementation of multi-site, multi-phase SAP ERP program that includes FI/CO, HCM, SD, MM, PM, PP and BI modules. HCM includes ESS portal for Payroll and benefits administration.
• Managed and ensured delivery of all SAP SDLC and CSV deliverables using ASAP/GAMP4 methodologies and 21 CFR Part 11, 820. THE SCHWAN FOOD COMPANY, Marshall, MN – Strategic IT Controls
• Led implementation of CoBIT and COSO frameworks, established IT General Controls and Technology Risk Management functions to be compliant with the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
• Managed a budget of $5M and accountable for providing Program Management oversight and governance to the portfolio of various enterprise initiatives and SAP Projects. Managed outsourced vendor resources and development work at offshore locations in India. AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL, Minneapolis, MN – Information Security
• Led Program Management oversight and governance associated with the portfolio of Information Security group spin-off projects.
• Managed a budget of $20M for hardware, software, infrastructure and process and resource management. MEDTRONIC CORPORATION, Minneapolis, MN – Global SAP Implementation
• Led Project Managers, Process Team Leads and Deployment Coordinators at 27 deployment locations in Europe and Japan for SAP deployment.
• Managed a budget of $50M and 20 plus resources at the peak in addition to managing offshore development at IBM India. LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL, Lexington, KY – Siebel CRM
• Managed a budget of $25M with a team of 93 people consisting of Project Managers, Business Leads, Systems Analysts, Discipline Leads, Developers and Testers for implementation of Siebel Call Center and Sales Force Automation. TARGET CORPORATION, Minneapolis, MN – Custom Applications
• Managed a team of 5 Discipline Leads and 12 Developers for the development and implementation of a portfolio of projects for Corporate Signing Systems at Target Corporation with a budget of $6M. FUJITSU ICL SYSTEMS, Houston, TX – B2B and B2C Implementation
• Led a team consisting of 2 Solution Architects, 2 Business Consultants and 18 Developers (both on-shore and offshore) for implementation of B2B and B2C e-business solutions and systems integration projects.
• Established PMO for Fujitsu e-business Division and provided support to Director of PMO in establishing policies, procedures and metrics in line with PMI methodologies.
GLAXOWELLCOME, Singapore - Global SAP Implementation
• Led implementation of SAP ERP across 7 operating divisions across Singapore, UK, and India with an overall budget of $150M. Individually managed a local budget of $15M and rolled up statuses for total project. EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Master of Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology – Kharagpur
• Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Andhra University
• Masters Diploma, Computer Applications, NITIE
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and member of PMI
• Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC)