Brandon (R7A 1L5)
● 2 years’ experience of providing excellent customer service.
● Strong ability to perform a variety of tasks o en on short no ce.
● Strong ability to work in a team.
● Good grasp of handling problems, can manage problems and diﬃcult situa ons.
● Ability to manage one’s own emo ons, maintain a calm atmosphere at work even in challenging situa ons.
● Ability to think clearly and stay focused under pressure.
● Experience in basic administra ve tasks.
● Excellent organiza onal, interpersonal and oral communica on and documenta on skills.
● Ability to work within a complex system of services required. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
(February 2020- present)
East End Covenience Store(Brandon)
Worked as Cashier
(September 2019 - November 2019)
Skyline Academy, India
Worked as English Language Trainer
and Recep onist
(December 2018-May 2019)
• Daily maintaining records of accounts.
• Responding to telephone calls.
• Dependable, consistent and reliable work record.
● Welcomed guests with warm gree ngs and responded to their queries and requests.
● Strong ability to work alone and to be self-mo vated and organized.
● Profound ability to handle a fast-paced, varied and busy work environment.
● Handled various forms of payment including cash, debit, and credit cards
● Maintained manual and computed records.
● High degree of responsibility, integrity and conﬁden ality.
● Maintaining records of daily ﬁnances.
● Maintaining the records of stock as per needed.
Bachelors of Commerce, Punjabi University, India (2017) Grade 12 from C.B.S.E Board, India (2014)
● WORK REFERENCE:
Jaspreet Kaur(Manager McDonald’s, Richmond (BC)
OTHER REFERENCES: Available on request.