Motivated with assisting in the provision of rehabilitative services for people
suffering from any mental, physical, emotional or developmental impairments. Inspired to work in collaboration with Occupational Therapist to establish a rehabilitation plan in a patient-oriented team environment. 8106 Brickleton Woods Ave,
Gibsonton, Florida, 33534.
Encompass Health Rehab Hospital, Sarasota — OTA
Provide education to patients and caregivers to increase independence and decrease risk of falls.
Delivered an exceptional level of service to each patient utilizing appropriate therapeutic use of self, listening to their concerns, and answering questions.
Manor Care Health Services, Dunedin, FL— OTA Student 09/2019 - 10/2019
Working in collaboration with the OTR to establish a rehabilitation plan. Reporting patient’s progress to treatments in daily notes. Provide skilled services to maximize functional independence and safety.
Sally Beauty Supply, Riverview, FL — Sales Associate 08/2017-04/2019
Mentored team members in mastering sales techniques to consistently exceed objectives.
Educated customers on products and service offerings. Developed an exceptional attendance record and punctuality. Aeropostale, Brandon, FL— Sales Associate
Built and maintained effective relationships with co-workers to drive team success toward common sales, customer service, and operational goals.
Stayed up to date on store promotions, payment policies, and security practices.
Created communication strategies to meet client’s objectives Protected the company's reputation and built a loyal client base by working relentlessly to resolve problems.
Medical Chart documentation
Relationship and team building
Health and Wellness
High clinical skills and standards
Teaching and training new skills
Flexible and adaptable
- Six Pillars of Character Student
of the Month.
- Winner of poetry contest
Keiser University, Tampa FL—Occupational Therapy
> Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
> Member of the Student Occupational Therapy Association
- Planned fund-raising and social events during the year to help the community
- Opportunity to learn more about Occupational Therapy
- Increase awareness about current issues in the profession Moon Valley High School, Phoenix, AZ — High School Diploma
08/2010 - 05/2014
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (NBCOT)
- COTA Florida Licensed
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR)
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Training
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Certification
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Certified
- Trained the Hillsborough Health Department Nurses on proper body mechanics and transfer techniques.