Louy Phillip Suyyagh
Damascus – Dumar / Island 9 Building 28
Tel: +963 (11) 3116014
Mob: +963 (988) 514131
Second Nationality: Jordanian
Date of birth:19-Aug-1983 Damascus/ Syria
Marital status: married
Military status: Exempt
During my work experience, my jobs have varied, but my only passion was in training and development. I still do training course Upon request for specific groups such as corporate and bank employees. I am looking through your institute to expand the training circle and develop training areas EDUCATION
Master Degree in Computer Science American university (NYIT) - Amman, Jordan New York Institute of Tech. August 2006
Master Degree Project:
Research dealing with algorithms and techniques stand behind character recognition from the beginning Of this field to date, and all the possible methods for achieving high accurate applications. Evaluation degree: A
B .Sc. In Computer Science Amman Al-Ahlieh University - Amman, Jordan February 2005
Bachelor Degree Project:
( CCBS ) proposed system for Jordan Communications Company (JTC), It is a system that works to connect all branches of the company to centralized database using wide area network(WAN) and achieving a standard automatically for getting work done, thus converting the amount of paper-based, and office related work, to a system that relies completely on computers. Evaluation degree: 94/100
General High School Yosef Al-Azmah School-Damascus / Syria 2 P a g e
C++, OO, MIS, Java, Visio, Rational Rose, Oracle, general knowledge networking & Hardware Maintenance, Al-Amin Accounting Program
Platforms: Widows XP, Win 7,Win 10
Course Name Place Date
New Horizons, Syria IPMA /
Oracle Developer 9i/10g ITCC premises, Jordan February 2004 – March 2004 Oracle Administration 10g ITCC premises, Jordan October 2004 –November 2004 Photo Shop CS3 New Horizons, Syria January 2008- February 2008 SELF DEVELOPMENT
Course Name Date
Microsoft Excel Specialist 2016 Certified 2020
Human Resource Short Course Certified 2017
Diploma in Human Resource Management
Comptia N+ Certified 2008
ICDL Certified 2007
ICDL Advanced Certified 2008
Cisco Sales Expert Certified 2008
Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 ( MOS) Certified 2008 MCP Microsoft Certified Technician Certified 2009
Language Writing Reading Speaking
Arabic Excellent Excellent Excellent
English Excellent Excellent Excellent
3 P a g e
Admin Manager Aman Holding Company Feb 2018, Current Job Specification:
supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
• Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
• Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
• Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
• Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities. Office and HR Manager Khoury Investment Group, Damascus/ Syria Jan 2010, Feb 2018 Job Specification:
Maintain office services
A. Design and implement office policies
1. Establish standards and procedures
2. Organize office operations and procedures
3. Supervise office staff
4. Monitor and record long distance phone calls
5. Prepare time sheets
6. Control correspondences
7. Review and approve supply requisitions
8. Liaise with other agencies, organizations and groups 9. Update organizational memberships
10. Maintain office equipment
B. 2. Supervise office staff
1. Assign and monitor clerical and secretarial functions 2. Recruit and select office staff
3. Orient and train employees
4. Provide on the job and other training opportunities 5. Supervise staff
6. Evaluate staff performance
7. Coaching and disciplining staff
C. 3. Maintain office records
1. Design filing systems
2. Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date 3. Define procedures for record retention
4. Ensure protection and security of files and records 5. Ensure effective transfer o files and records
6. Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and policies 7. Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure D. 4. Maintain office efficiency
4 P a g e
1. Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement 2. Maintain and replenish inventory
3. Check stock to determine inventory levels
4. Anticipate needed supplies
5. Verify receipt of supply
E. Perform other related duties as required
Accountant Khoury Investment Group, Damascus/ Syria January 2013, February 2018 Main Activities:
1. Documents financial transactions by entering account information. 2. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options. 3. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. 4. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents. 5. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Instructor New Horizons Institute, Damascus/ Syria January 2007, till now as free lancer
Teaching the Computer course such as:
1. CompTIA Network + 2007
2. CompTIA A+
3. ICDL (International Computer Driving license) both in Arabic/English language. 4. Office 2007 Club.
5. Excel Expert 2003,2007
6. Access Expert 2003-2007
Also I Worked as training supervisor at New Horizons Center (Amman/ Jordan branch) OTHER SKILLS
1. Excellent oral and written communication skills. 2. Decision making skills.
3. Able to teach trainers in different ways on different subjects. 4. Ability to guide learners in their difficulties. 5. Strong organizational and staffing skills.
6. Able to take activities on occasions for special project. Hobbies
Reading books, Walking,Cooking.
Available upon request.