Reliable and professional
Microsoft windows XP /
Windows 7&8, Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, Power
Auto Cad 2010, REVIT,
Name : C.DHIVYA
Date of birth : 05-08-1997
Father’s name :K.Chinnathurai
Mother’s name :C.Maheswari
Hobbies & intrerest : chess,
craft works, music, dancing,
Strength : dedication,
Marital Status : single
To work in an environment that challenges me to improve and constantly thrive for perfection in all the tasks allotted to me. PROFILE SUMMARY:
Bachelor of Engineering - Civil Department -Class of 2019
Internship - 1.Om Muruga Planners
2.VIBGYOR Architects & Engineers
Projects performed - 1. Design of Resort Building 2. Investigation on Plastic Paver blocks
Paper Presented - Contaminated Ground water Remediation
Professional Interest: Drafting, Designing, Estimation, Soil Mechanics.
S.NO DEGREE NAME OF
1 B.E Civil
3 10TH Daniel Thomas
1. COMPANY : Om Muruga Planners, M.M.D.A colony, Chennai. OUTCOMES:
Preparation of AutoCAD and PreDCR Drawings and submission for approval in Greater Chennai Corporation Website.
Estimation and Calculations of the Proposed project. 2. COMPANY : VIBGYOR Architects & Engineers, Chennai. OUTCOMES:
INPLANT TRAINING :
SKILLS LEARNT &
SPACE DESIGNERS AND
Column fixing, analysis of the
CHENNAI PORT TRUST Marine structures and PWD
Principles and design of marine
WORKSHOP TITLE& DATE
TRAINING TOPICS CERTIFYING ORGANIZATION
“Architecture and Civil
Engineering, Scope and
Professional Practice" on
Current and future trends for
Sri Venkateswara College of
3-D PRINTING on 09.07.2017
3-D printing using
CURA IS-042 software
CADDAM technologies Pvt. Ltd
on December 2016
Design and drafting using
AutoCAD, REVIT software’s
CAAD centre, Purasawalkam
Vastu, ancient science of
Residential building plan
according to Vastu
Go Tech Solutions, T.Nagar
PROJECT TITLE PROJECT DESCRIPTION & LEARNINGS
Design of Resort Building
A holiday resort was designed using LIMIT STATE METHOD. AutoCAD and STAAD.pro software were used
Investigation on Plastic Wastes
in Paver Blocks
Blocks with plastics as a replacement of fine aggregates were made and analysed that plastic powder can be used partially in concrete upto 30% replacement. ACHIEVEMENTS :
• First class with Distinction in both 10th and 12th board exams.
• Secured third rank in the university exam and awarded with a cash of Rs.10,000/-
• Received the Attendance Award for being regular to school during 4 academic years.
• Presented papers in INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, and published in IJERT ACADEMIC AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Learnt all technical aspects and did on-site works in SURVEY CAMP.
• Got an exposure of the internal working environment through Industrial Visits.
• Completed 2 levels of IT WIZARD programming and productivity curriculum by NIIT.
• Presented papers on the topic “Remediation Of Contaminated Groundwater” and “Analysis of plastic Paver blocks”at the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES and published it in IJERT. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Was a member of the Junior Red Cross club in school
• Actively participated in sports.
• Took part in Rally on the “awareness of smoking”.
• Representative for the Red Team in school.
• Took part in “Green Revolution Global Program” supported by United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
• Participated in “NAFED 2018” conference which was organized by ISRO REFERENCES:
1) Dr.M.Mageshwari,(H.O.D of civil engineering department) Panimalar Engineering College. Contact number:-994-***-**** DECLARATION : I hereby declare that the above particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
DATE : Signature of the applicant
)) PLACE: Chennai