*/** ** */** Production and Retouching Assistant Effy Jewelry, New York, NY
• Utilized stacking techniques by using the Helicon Focus program to compose hires photography.
• Performed retouching and composition corrections to photography for advertising purposes.
• Updated, retouched and color corrected merchandise used for website (www.effyjewelry.com)
11/16 to 2/19 Freelance Retoucher Imtech Graphic, New York, NY
• Worked in a CMYK environment when retouching all art ensuring accuracy during printing stages.
• Enhanced, retouched and color-matched merchandise to correctly represent the items to be sold.
• Processed and prepared photography for backgrounds, silos, fashion, beauty and still life shots by converting them
from RGB to CMYK modes, sizing, cropping, extending, creating paths and layer masks.
10/15 to 3/16 Freelance Graphic Designer Full Beauty Brands, New York, NY
• Composed catalog layouts based on buyers’ request sheets by supplying the Art Directors with photo and
• Improved FPO (for position only) images for the Art Directors by creating clipping paths and recomposing shots.
• Strengthened accuracy for each catalog by correcting discrepancies and ensuring that brand’s type specifications were
met throughout all the pieces.
2/04 to 9/15 Specialist, Senior Color Separator Saks Fifth Avenue, New York, NY
• Retouched, manipulated and color-corrected all hi-res images for catalogs, billboards, newspaper, special projects,
magazines and signage.
• Trained co-workers from various departments with the launch of the new InDesign from Quark Xpress by offering
classes and personal assistance to better understand this program during the transition.
• Developed new procedures for the production of magazines and journals from creation to final release.
• Created humorous and fun illustrations in honor of staff’s birthdays improving company’s morale.
5/00 to 1/04 Graphics Manager Lord and Taylor, New York, NY
• Appointed direct mail and newspaper assignments to Desktop Mac operators.
• Supervised the production of catalog pages and newspaper ads.
• Collaborated with Art Directors in the creation of direct mail pieces from conception to final release.
• Ensured that the advertising and production departments' deadlines were all met.
6/99 to 5/00 Senior Graphic Designer Bienestar-LCG, New York, NY
• Developed new direct mail pieces targeting the Latin community for such companies as Time Life,
Save the Children, American Red Cross and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
• Produced signage, posters, banners, newsletters, and public service announcements.
• Presided over service bureaus and printers on projects and price quotes.
3/96 to 6/99 Design/Production Manager All Media Design, New York, NY
• Designed catalogs, promotional flyers, in-store signage and various ads.
• Worked with service bureau and vendors to purchase film and other pre-press services.
• Preserved and updated website (www.pearlpaint.com) using html and gif-formatted Photoshop files.