I feel that my Management, Marketing,Customer Service and Communication background experience makes me a good fit for the position of ODSP Administrative Support Clerk
that has been posted. Along with this cover letter, please accept my resume for review. I’m looking at new opportunities to leverage my 18 plus years of Marketing, Communications & Management experience as well to place an immediate impact on new business revenue for your organization while increasing profitability. Having been recognized for The Customer Relations and Leadership Award for Excellence in Marketing strategies & Customer Service' makes me a very strong candidate for this position.
As a member of your team I will:
Provide efficiency, reliability, and superior interpersonal and negotiation skills
Participates in marketing and development operations meetings.
Excellent oral and written skills to liaise with vendors and clients and prepare reports.
Presentation skills to facilitate group meetings; conduct training sessions and execute formal presentations.
Problem solving, change management and analytical skills.
Planning and organizational skills to lead projects.
Foster and maintain strategic and collaborative partnerships
Grew and maintained relationships with media, patrons, donors and other stakeholders.
Demonstrated maturity, honesty, and the ability to look at challenges as opportunities. Conduct research and develop measurement of communication success.
Perform public relations activities related to exhibitions, programs, special events, lead and develop teams
Execute the marketing plan and performed these duties in accordance with the companies policies and procedures.
Support and participate as a contributing member of the strategic communications team, and coordinates and kept up-to-date with the online content.
At your convenience, I would like to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications, professionalism, and enthusiasm will add value to your esteemed organization.
Thank you for your consideration.
Digital Marketing Specialist (Marketing, Communications & Customer Service)
“Supporting Your Business Vision "
Digital Asset Content Specialist (Marketing & Operations)
3M Canada - London, ON
May 2018 to September 2019
• Collaborated regularly with DRC team and stake holders
• Prioritized digital content publication requests according to business and customer needs, build a
strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Validated digital content for completeness
• Loaded and sync digitized content to our systems of record
• Monitor and manage FUZE (3M website) content for discontinuations, changes, and new additions
• Troubleshooted issues related the publication of digital content
• Collaborate with other PIM and Digitization resources locally and globally
• Main backup to the digital assets space
• Trained on Hybris - Celum - Advanced Excel - SAP - and GIRA - PISA - Google Analytics -Google
Adords- Active member of Yammer Global group resources and tools
• Demonstrated Marketing principles with 3M brand, product and service management; sales funnel
management and business development
• Worked along with the DRC team and demonstrated track record of success and performance with
timely project analysis and completion
• Managed and directly reported to the DRC Leadership Team.
• Proactively solved problems with the optimal use to time management with minimal direction
• Executed and completed DRC projects in the busy seasons for Multi business group of 3M's product
launch's with competing priorities and tight deadlines
• Focused on attention to detail with the digital imagery and marketing strategies with time sensitive
projects in hand
• Connected with excellent communication skills to ensure that internal and external DRC
stakeholders and 3M marketers are clear on deliverables, roles and responsibilities.
• Provide support to the entire Communications team to ensure digital tools support all strategies.
Accounts Administrator / Customer Service
Hydro One - Markham, ON
January 2014 to February 2017
• SAP CRM software used to extract customer data & work on billing value analysis.
• SAP technical support help desk for tier 1 help.
• Account Analysis using several softwares MS Office, SharePoint, SAP, Access,Holms
Liaise with Administrators, Learning Supervisors and Learning Coordinators to identify communications
needs and plan effective communication strategies.
• Assisted the Project Manager in creating the Squad Team which generated a 20% increase in
customer retention and turn around by 40%. The team was recognized for fast and efficient billing
rectification by the Toronto Star.
* Executed customer service skills to effectively deal with a high volume of Hydro One customers as well as technicians and internal accounts department, in person, by telephone and through electronic communication.
Director of Marketing and Communications
Royal Canadian Metals - Pickering, ON
2012 to 2015
• Drove a marketing strategy that produced $1M sales through multiple product launches, including
new products (Jewelry design line)
• Designed training programs that resulted in a 15% increase in the North American market share.
• Spearheaded Royal Canadian Metals rise to the #3 vendor in the business by developing an overall
global marketing strategy that expand product placement in Canada and
• Media Marketed the Corporation for brand awareness through channels of social media, radio,
television and print media (news papers) rising the sales and purchase to 25%.
• Designed and launched interactive website compatible with smart gadgets.
• Strategically trained sales teams for purchase and sales of products resulting in 15% of increase in
sales by in depth core product knowledge
• Traded stock with refineries and smelters with consistent focus on global market for precious metals
Communication Specialist / Administration
Strategic Counsel Canada for the Ministry of Education - Toronto, ON
March 2012 to January 2014
• Support and participate as a contributing member of the strategic communications team.
• Liaise with Administrators, Learning Supervisors and Learning Coordinators to identify
communications needs and plan effective communication strategies.
• Demonstrated creative and innovative approaches to communication.
• Headed the communications team to ensure digital tools support all strategies.
• Worked with students with disability and special needs.
• Was able to apply the regulations, policies and guidelines governing the Strategic counsel for the Ministry of Education in order to respond to enquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Interacted with the public, to collaborate in a team driven environment to ensure that operational requirements are being met.
• Worked with the Ministry of Education team, proposing solutions and made suggestions for optimize their use of resources, sharing decision with teams at Strategic Counsel Canada co-workers by prioritizing tasks and workloads to ensure operational requirements were met.
Acquisition Manager for Canada
THR & Associates - Springfield, IL
2007 to 2012
• Marketed the companies brand through social media, print media, seminars, radio advertisement &
exhibitions in different cities and provinces of Canada
• Conduct meetings with managers to advice customer relations personnel and identify system
• Assist in the operations of sales, stock control art the showroom and the road shows and exhibitions.
• Programmed a SQL based software for the company to assist them in the customer based buying
and evaluating item code search connected with multiple websites for precious metal and stone as well
as antique and war memorabilia links
• Worked on Time Sharing Options (TSO) to support the managers to interact with the Corporate office
in Springfield, Illinois to work interactive file sharing and task service
program between software's based on SAP, CCS, Oracle.
* Trained Sales teams on strong customer service skills for one on one interaction with clients and
International Work Experience
Marketing Coordinator and Assistant to the Human Resources Manager
2003 to 2006
is an independent contractor for international products and services for the Kuwait National Petroleum
Company (KNPC) in Kuwait, Saffat
• Assisted to market and promote products world wide within the commercial market
• Assisted in field events and promotional programs
• Surveyed Market reports giving the company the right source of output which provided better focus
in areas of comparative competition
• Set up procedures to recruit skilled IT staff globally
• Introduced a system in place to assist in setting up interviews with successful candidates globally.
Assistant Marketing Associate
Soyo Associates - Osaka, Japan
May 2002 to June 2002
• Phased in aggressive marketing tactics to promote brand products of the company
• Monitored international tenders for company products
• Product Branding and Marketing
• Assisted in Strategic Sales & Marketing for Europe and Middle East
Doctorate of Marketing in Operational Research
University Of Mumbai
2002 to 2005
Master Of Commerce in International Business
University of Mumbai
2001 to 2002
National Institute of Information Technology - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Bachelor of Commerce in Management Studies
Sydenham University - Mumbai, Maharashtra
1996 to 1998