Amberkar Ambar Dilip
Address : Shivshankar Chawl Comitee, Sanjaynagar, Meghwadi, Jogeshwari (East),
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth : 13
To work hard with full dedication for the achievement and growth of the organization, hence enhancing my skill and knowledge and ready to learn new things. Academics:
Examination Name Of Institute
Samarth College Of
H.S.C I.Y. College, Mumbai
Balvikas Vidya Mandir,
Designation : Sr. Engineer – Quality Assurance/ Quality Control/ Production Planning
Period : Oct 2017 to till Date.
Company Profile : Manufactures of Crane Duty Helical, Spur Parallel Shaft Gear Box, Gear Motor, Powder Brake, Solenoid. Roll & Responsibilities:
• Responsible to Maintain & review of the Documents & records of Quality system.
• Implementing Quality Systems management. Maintain & review of the Documents & records of Quality system as per TUV ISO 9001:2015.
• Responsible for reporting on the performance of the quality system to the management.
• Validation of manufacturing process, Control of NC products & implementation of Corrective and Preventive actions (CAPA).
• Preparing the monthly Rejection report and arranging of MOM with vendors.
• Inspection of Inward raw material.
• In process & Final assembly inspection as per product Layout.
• Online inspection done on machine shop.
• Follow up with vendor for Test certificates.
• Vendor end inspection.
• WORKING ON GLEASON/GLOUDER UK MADE IL600SV LEAD AND PROFILE TESTER MACHINE WITH GEAR MASS SOFTWARE (Ver. 6.2.0010).
• Maintaining following Quality related Documents:
• First Piece cum- progress inspection report
• Incoming material inspection report
• Calibration Scheduled report
• History Card of measuring instrument / Gauges.
• Maintaining records of Hardness, Chemical and Tensile, Ultrasonic and Stress relieving Test Certificates.
• Non-conformance Register and implementing corrective and preventive action for nonconformance.
• Preparing Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) as per drawings and job process.
• Maintaining Record of Layout Inspection Reports.
• Maintaining Customer Complaint Register.
• Maintaining the record of samples being used after chemical testing.
• Review of CAPA Pending On Daily Basis.
• Maintaining the Lead and Profile graphs as per the customer requirements and also reporting about progress of job.
Production Job responsibility includes:-
• To get maximum yield at various stages of final assembly of product.
• To minimize the consumption of raw material.
• To minimize the wastage.
• Responsible and placing of indent for raw material to purchase based on receipt of orders.
• Compile detailed worksheets and specifications from customer orders.
• Co-ordinate and monitor the movement of parts, supplies and materials within an establishment and ensure that supplies, materials and products are shipped and received on schedule.
• Consult with production supervisors to schedule production runs in a cost and time-efficient manner
• Preparing Manuals & work instructions for production operations for the unit and Maintaining Reports for facilitating decision making for the management.
• Proper and efficient utilization of the manpower.
• To enforce the stringent safety practices and maintain good safety records.
• Assist the shift superintendent to achieve shift targeted production.
• Handle the shop floor and allot the job as per process planning done.
• Monitoring the machine operators and maintaining the stock by end of the day with proper quality checked.
• Maintaining FIFO system.
• Inspecting the assembled products as well regular products and making PDIR.
• Inspecting Stage process report and approving for next operation to be done as given on route card.
• Follow up with the vendors for outsourcing work. Computer Languages Known:
Basic Auto-CAD, Tally ERP9, MS-Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Extra Curriculum Activities:
HANDLED ISO AUDIT IN THE YEAR 2018 & 2019 AS AN INTERNAL AUDITOR AND ASSISTED AS A COORDINATOR IN MAIN COMPANY AUDIT.
• Ability to learn new technical concept and utilize in a productive manner.
• Dedication towards work, adapting to new environment. Languages Known:
English, Hindi, Marathi
I declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Mumbai Amberkar Ambar Dilip