CONTROLLER-CHIEF ACCOUNTING/FINANCIAL OFFICER-VP OF ACCOUNTING Highly accomplished finance and accounting professional with 19+ years of progressive leadership growth within world-class global business environment. Result focused leader with a record of leading, motivating and inspiring large and diverse teams of professionals to operate as cohesive units to achieve the timely completion of strategic projects and initiatives with demanding deadlines. Highly skilled at communicating parameters of complex business transactions to both front-line leaders and senior executives, utilizing advances knowledge of GAAP. Financial Reporting & Analysis Audit Management & Support Financial Analysis of Budgets, Financial trends, Forecasts
Full Cycle Accounting Activities
(General Ledger, AP, AR, Collections,
Treasury, Inventory Control)
Sales Tax Filing and Supporting
Corporate Tax Filings
Payroll Processing and Tax Filing
Month-end, Year-end Reporting and
Bank & GL Reconciliation
Cash Flow Forecasting Due Diligence/Acquisitions
P&L Ownership & Management Staff Hiring, Training and Development for
The Marena Group, LLC. – Lawrenceville, GA June 2013 – Present Accounting Manager
Progressively serving as head of the accounting and payroll department for one of the Leading Plastic Surgery & Compression Garments Manufacturing company with over $200M Gross Revenue. Proficiently leading Full cycle accounting processes includes preparing and analyzing Financial Statements/ Account Payable/ Account Receivable/Collections/ Treasury / Month-end process/ Year-end Process/Bank and General Ledger Reconciliations/ Payroll/ Auditing.
Key Accomplishments include:
• Established and Led accounting department with re-engineering processes for Accounting/AP/AR/Collection/Payroll departments that is now generating more efficient results. SONAL LADHANI
CORE LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES & STRENGTHS
• Delivered P&L and Balance Sheet analysis and recommendations bi-weekly to the CFO to improve profitability and EBITDA.
• Re-engineered AR and AP department to reduce workload by 30% with yielding $500K annual savings
• Implemented a value-added strategy to improve DSO by 50%, DPO by 30% EBITDA by 20%
• Supported direction of Acquisition Project of Marena with leading all accounting, finance, HR related due diligence requests
• Implemented a strategic plan that improved Cash Flow by 40%
• Established month-end/year-end processing with establishing key reporting templates and timeline, which has significantly improved month-end results and duration from 10 days to 1 day
• Provide cash and treasury management including overseeing reconciliation of all banking activities.
• Processing & Analyzing Payroll Biweekly Basis for 145+ Employees using ADP Workforce Now. DAULAT INC. – Macon, GA Sep 2009 – May 2013
Served as an Accountant for five retail stores and gas stations. Supervise and train four direct reports. Accountable for all aspects of accounting operations including book close processes, account payable, account reporting/ reconciliations, and sales tax filing, processing payroll for 15 employees. Maintain spreadsheets for employee pay rates / grades and bonus targets.
RICHARDSON FINANCIAL INC. – Macon, GA
Jan 2012 – Nov 2012
Provide specialized accounting support across diverse clients like real estate, property management, educational institute, marketing company, and automobile clients base for a local CPA firm. SAROJ PLASTICS PVT. LTD. – Hyderabad, A.P. India June 2000 – Feb 2008 Accountant
SONAL ACCOUNTING INSTITUTE – Hyderabad, A.P. India July 2001 – Feb 2008 Proprietor / Faculty (Tutoring Institute Business) BSACC- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Completed with Cum Laude Honor) Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs CO 2011
B.COM- Bachelor of Commerce
Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Advanced Proficient in SAP, Creative Solutions Accounting (CSA) Software, QuickBooks Pro, Outlook Express, Asset Aid (Fixed Asset Management Software), Advanced Proficient with Microsoft Office [Including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (Especially in Pivot Tables, & Pivot Charts), PowerPoint], & Tally 7.2 Marena2017 Outstanding Service Award
Marena Academy Award 2015
Cum Laude Honor from CTU 2011
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
AWARDS AND HONORS