Results-oriented, highly productive Procurement Officer with 5 years of purchasing and
procurement experience. Comprehensive knowledge of large scale purchasing methods, procedures, contracts, research methods and techniques. Refined ability to successfully communicate with vendors for reducing procurement costs by negotiating favorable terms and streamlining supplier channels.
• Procurement Management & Strategic Planning
• Forecasting & Cost Benefit Analysis
• Internal & External Tracing System
• Quality Assurance & Compliance
• Contract Negotiation
• Process Improvements
• Relationship Management
• Vendor Selection & Evaluation
• Cost Control & Saving Seeker
• Inventory Management
HIGH STAR CONTRACTING L.L.C
SINCE JULY 2015
• Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Research potential vendors
• Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations
• Compare, analyze & evaluate all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment. ANJU XAVIER
Mob : 00971-0569245696, 052*******
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Review quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
• Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
• Assist Accounts Department in settling Invoice or Contract disputes. PURCHASING OFFICER
PARK RESIDENCY HOTEL
OCTOBER 2012 TO MARCH 2015
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of an establishment.
• Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget.
• Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies.
• Invite tenders, consult with suppliers and review quotations.
• Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers and maintain good relationships with them.
• Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for jobs.
• Maintain subcontractor/supplier information on company online management systems.
• Assist Accounts Department in settling Invoice or Contract disputes. Manage materials/equipment inventory.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY
Specialization Major: Finance
Minor : Human Resource Management
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)
MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY
Application : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Languages : C, C++, HTML
English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi
Name - Anju Xavier
Passport Number - L1499602
Date of Birth - 28-09-1989
Nationality - Indian
Gender - Female
Marital Status - Married
I consider myself familiar with Management techniques and Concepts. I am also confident of my ability to work with a team and lead a team.
This is for your perusal and kind consideration. I hope I shall be called for an interview where I shall be in a better position to prove my candidature. PLACE: DUBAI ANJU NIKHIL