IWUCHUKWU UCHE FELICITAS
Address No ** Fashola Street Abuleado, Satellite. Linkedln https://www.linkedln.com/in/felicitasuche Lagos
Erudite and focused project manager adept at planning, directing and maintaining continuous operations in various departments. Experienced in directing, manufacturing and ensuring efficient production in accordance with quality standards. Applying creative and analytical approach to operations for continuous process improvement. Skilled at identifying or anticipating problems and providing solutions. Ability to predict project duration, meeting productivity and scheduling milestones, mentoring, training and empowering the team to excel in its performance. Core competencies
• Project management • Project implementation • Leadership skills
• Multitasking • Customer service • Entrepreneurial skills
• Risk management
processes and analysis
• Interpersonal and written
• Detail oriented
• Business Development • Database entry • Document review
• Sales management
• Creative Writing
• Digital marketing
• Literary Criticism
• Time management
• Academic Writing
• Critical Thinking: Uses logic and reasoning to identify solutions and approaches to problems
• Multitasking: Juggles multiple tasks and responsibilities while remaining composed and meeting deadlines.
• Soft skill: Possesses emotional intelligence, analytical skill,numeracy skill and problem solving skill
• Software proficiency in Microsoft office (word, excel, power point), Tora and Polymath
• Communication: Communicates well in oral and written formats
• Strong decision making and leadership behaviors coupled with the technical skill set to drive the business forward.
• Proven track record of managerial success in a fast paced environment by possessing the experience, ability and knowledge to operate a financially successful operation while focusing on human capital.
Professional Work History
2018-03- Project Manager
Current Pixaweb Technologies, Agor Lagos
• Educated key personnel in appropriate production methods to achieve expectations and meet quality control standards.
• Maintained tactical control of project budgets and timelines to keep teams on task and achieve schedule targets.
• Sourced additional resources and staff to meet timeline demands
• Closely collaborated with project members to identify and quickly address problems
• Held to pre determined schedules and worked with subcontractors to cut costs and complete projects on time and under budget
• Performed detailed assessments of risks to determine constraints and develop mitigation strategies
2018-12- Safety Intern
2019-02 MTC Nig Limited Ikeja Lagos
• Assessed overall company safety; identified areas in need of improvement and spearheaded changes to protect personnel.
• Performed regular safety hazard assessments to reduce risks and promote positive behaviors at all levels.
• Documented meeting minutes and distributed to staff to facilitate follow up and permanent record
• Converted community contacts into potential clients through networking, consistency and credibility.
• Contributed to training measures and communicated company safety guides and proper operational procedures to new personnel.
2016-08- Senior Mathematics Teacher
2017-04 Anglican grammar school, Oyedeji Oyo.
• Assessed student’s strengths and weaknesses regularly to provide appropriate methods for addressing learning needs.
• Selected and requisitioned appropriate books and instructional aides to complement lesson plans.
• Helped students develop important learning skills and good study habits useful in trade school or college education
• Talked with students in need of extra attention and made plans to assist with concerns.
2015-08- Mathematics Tutor
2016-03 Alpha grade Learning Center Nnewi Anambra
• Educated students on study tips and exam strategies.
• Collaborated with students to complete homework assignments, identify logging skills and correct weaknesses.
• Supported teacher instruction by discussing concepts and creating custom practice questions.
• Proctored exams for students and answered questions.
• Evaluated academic performance and social relationships to identify and help struggling students.
• Self prepared materials based on school curriculum to increase student comprehension.
2014-07- Production Manager Intern
2014-12 Solid and Liquid Chemicals-Aba Abia
• Collaborated with materials purchasing specialist to meet production requirements and quality standards.
• Increased customer satisfaction and repeat business through relentless pursuit of resolutions to problems arising from paint production, protecting company reputation and loyal client base.
• Updated quality control standards, methods and procedures to meet compliance requirements.
• Negotiated agreements between employees between employees to clarify misunderstood directions and resolve conflicts affecting performance
• Identified and resolved process issues to encourage smoother procedures, more efficient workflow and overall business growth.
• Welcomed visitors to office, communicated arrival to team and managed visit expectations
2013-07- Front Desk Officer
2014-01 Myles Specialist hospital - Nnewi Anambra
• Oversaw inventory activities, including files monitoring, ordering or requisition and supply stocking or re stocking.
• Collected file payments from patients and updated account balances.
• Directed incoming calls to internal personnel and departments, routing to best qualified entity to respond to callers ‘needs.
• Operated multi line telephone system to independently handle many calls each day.
• Welcomed all customers with friendly greeting, answered general questions, gathered nature of visit and directed to specific departments.
• Assisted internal staff with clerical administrative needs to maximize efficiency and team productivity.
2018-02 - Master of Science: Systems Engineering
2019-10 University of Lagos - Akoka Lagos, Nigeria
• Dissertation: Development of Low cost Point of Care device for disease detection.
• Coursework in Mathematical programming, Simulation and modeling, Expert systems, Artificial intelligence, Methods of applied mathematics and Robotics.
• Graduated with 4,2 GPA
• Graduated in Top 5% of class
2010-10- Bachelor of Science: Chemical Engineering 2015-07 Nnamdi Azikiwe University - Awka Anambra, Nigeria
• Research Project: Production of Pulp and Paper from Agricultural waste.
• Plant design Project: Design of a Hydrogen gas plant that produces 20,000 standard cubic feet by partial oxidation of a heavy fuel oil.
• Graduated in Top 10% of class
• Member of Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers (NSCHE)
• Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers(NSE)
• Health Safety and Environment 1,2&3 Palmsland consult.
• Project management Palmsland consult.
• Scrabble and Travelling
Dr. T. A. FASHANU
Senior lecturer Systems Engineering University of Lagos E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: (+234)080********
Dr. O. A.ADELEYE
Senior lecturer Biomedical Engineering University of Lagos E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: (+234)080********
OKECHUKWU PRISCILLA NGOZI
C.E.O Pixaweb technologies nig.ltd.
Phone number: (+234)080********