323-***-**** email@example.com Zip 92677
ü Over 10 years Project Managing creatively & logistically conception to final delivery ü Willingly tackles any task without apprehension
ü Big-picture, strategically creative & fiscal also meticulously detail-oriented ü Budgeting, Vendor Sourcing, Scheduling, Office & Staff management, Talent management, Legal Contracts, Researching & Organizing information COMPUTER & TECHNICAL SKILLS
Proficient: Microsoft Office, PC & MAC, Adobe Suite Photoshop, HubDoc & Bill.com Accounting, Avaya & VOIP Phone Software, Security Camera Software, Android, Pages, PowerPoint, Final Draft, Final Cut Pro, most computer programs Understanding of Blueprints, Cameras, Web Coding, HTML, Domains & IT Type 85 words per minute
SURLAMER INVESTMENTS NEWPORT BEACH, CA
Project Manager January 2019 - present
Managing execution of a wide variety of projects as directed by the Billionaire Managing Partner.
• Heading the execution of projects including marketing & website development, artwork acquisition, VIP event production, property leasing and tenant improvement, office management with scheduling, AV and IT installation, LLC and insurance renewal.
• Independently contacting vendors and contractors. Managing their workflow throughout each project – often 10 projects simultaneously with different contractors heading.
• Sourcing vendors, preparing POs and Proposals.
• Uploading and allocating invoices for accounting payment.
• Scheduling & inputting of all calendar items on the Master office calendar.
• Creating Powerpoint presentations to communicate office workflow and new procedures. BEVERLY HECHT AGENCY LOS ANGELES, CA
Project & Account Manager June 2015 – January 2019 Representing a client list of 100 actors of all ages in both SAG and non-union projects
• Analyzing, negotiating, and closing legal contracts daily.
• Creating invoices/POs to bill Advertisement Agencies & TV Networks payroll.
• Working with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel. FinalCut software to submit auditions.
• Managing talent and office calendars & schedules, researching industry trends.
• Networking and recruiting qualified new talent daily.
• Corresponding directly with clients and advising strategic planning for their careers. T GROUP ENTERTAINMENT SANTA MONICA, CA
Production Manager June 2013 – June 2015
Managed staffs & assisted Executive Producers creating new media content from concept to pitch, Network Greenlight to Final Delivery
• Managed all staffing, equipment acquisition, payroll, POs and account reconciling
• Contractually secured talent, vendors, equipment rentals, insurance & locations
• Collaborated with the Line Producer to create budgets and schedules, reconcile accounts, distribute office payroll and accounts payable
• Coordinated travel for a 25 person crew throughout the USA
• Analyzed, organized and documented inventory in spreadsheets 2
• Wrote and graphically designed presentation packets, concept outline, shooting script, filmed on location & edited concept sizzle reels. Color & sound corrected
• Contractually secured talent, locations for each show concept, organized office
• Trouble-shot daily problems in multiple dynamic environments including Alaska glaciers, Death Valley, Foreign-language speaking countries, Underwater photography, Moving- vehicals, green screen, etc
• Conveyed notes & creative concepts to editors throughout post production
• Researched & documented a variety of subjects including contacts to police stations throughout the country, apartment eviction procedures, jail locations, etc. CORRIDOR CAPITAL: PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM
Office Manager June 2012 – June 2013
Managed all office operations at a busy Private Equity Firm including account reconciling, office outreach events, scheduling, travel, stocking, IT, filing & cubical organizing
• Coordinated & booked all employee international & domestic travel arrangements providing digital itineraries for flights, hotels, meetings, and dinner events
• Scheduled 5 different employee calendars simultaneously in Outlook
• Managed Technical issues including phones, internet, computer set up
& new hire cubical construction
• Corresponded with Financial VIPs, tracked deposits for each firm-owned company
• Reconciled accounts, bookkeeping, coordinated payroll distribution & worked hand-in- hand with the company’s CFO for filing taxes and monthly accounting statements
• Answered & transferred phones politely handled customer service
• Was trusted to have a business credit card and deposited all checks for the firm
• Was trusted to have direct access to the owner and COO’s email inboxes WHITE BEAR PR HOLLYWOOD, CA
Publicist – Account Manager August 2011 – June 2012 Worked collaboratively with a team of publicists to create the best exposure for our client base of independent films and music composers.
• Developed & secured red carpet events for clients’ exposure, Pitched client stories for TV & print reviews, Secured clients admission to exclusive red carpet events, Strategically prepared clients for interviews and carpet entrances
• Wrote press releases, produced schedule for clients’ events, researched & kept clients current on industry trends in all social media platforms & email lists
• Generated quotes and project budgets for conceptualized red carpet events, client websites, promotion, digital media. Coordinated strategic direction
• Managed clients’ website development, social media, digital marketing, streaming
• Recruited, outreached and secured new clients
DOWN IN FRONT ENTERTAINMENT SANTA MONICA, CA
Production Manager December 2010 – August 2011
Developed & produced new content and project pilots/sizzle reels from concept to pitch
• Developed & managed new projects and pitched to High level Execs at MTV, A&E, Discovery, Animal Planet, History, etc
• Budgeted projects, Decided equipment needed & Wrote technical script and shot list
• Collaborated creatively & logistically with company EICs, contractually secured talent and locations for each project
• Researched & documented a variety of subjects including contacts to police stations throughout the country, apartment eviction procedures, jail locations, etc. NICKELODEON BURBANK, CA
Sr. Production Coordinator May 2009 – December 2010 3
Writing Coordinator/Exec Assistant May 2007 – May 2009
• Managed the office calendar & supplies for a crew of 50 busy creatives
• Coordinated & designed all in-house office events for crew/staff 2 times per month
• Documented creative meetings of the writing team, implemented Network notes
• Wrote scripts, outlines, premises, broadcast scripts, ADR & properly distributed
• Coordinated animation production for all of SpongeBob’s ancillary projects including shorts, press art, film festivals
• Simultaneously coordinated 20 shows’ schedule so they air at Network on time
• Worked hand-in-hand daily with the show’s Executive Producer & Artistic Director scheduled their calendars, arranged travel, documented expenses
• Coordinated & tracked POs, timecards, accounting, expenses, employee paperwork PRODUCTION DESIGNER/ART DIRECTOR August 2004 – May 2009 Art department Project Manager on over 20 projects & built/decorated 100+ sets with various genres including comedy, horror, thriller, romantic comedy
• Envisioned, drafted, & constructed over 100 sets for film, TV, commercials
• Managed all project operations, created schedules & deadlines & kept staff creative
• Successfully recruited and hired a creative staff of as many as 13 individuals handling prop & set construction on stage and altering existing locations, generated blueprints
• Managed producers’ requests, financial requirements while also envisioning and implementing big-picture creative ideas
• Personally created films’ websites, graphics, and logos with Illustrator & Photoshop
• Researched topics specific to each film including Ancient India & China, various types of architecture & art, horror genre, marine life, etc
• Created and kept Excel budgets for my department, generated POs & insurance certs, contractually secured vendors, sponsorship & product placement ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Notary Public: Certified through 6/2023
Coach: 2018 Soccer coach for Boys 2010 who earned first place league. Class E License. Highland Park Neighborhood City Council: Elected as the Issue Chair of Economic Development in 2010
Feel Good Film Festival Founder: January 2008 – January 2013 a non-profit (501c3) film showcase encouraging the development, production, & distribution of films with happy endings, that make audiences laugh, and that capture the beauty of our world. Academy Award Winner for “West Bank Story”: Credited as On-Set Dresser on 2007’s Oscar winning Live-Action Short Film
National Championship: Collegiate Varsity Soccer NAIA Division 1 HIGHER EDUCATION:
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies & Theatre Arts, Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA Graduated Cum Laude in 3 years
Graphic Design Adobe Photoshop course at UCLA Extension REFERENCES
NAME TITLE PHONE # and EMAIL
Jenna Charles Producer 310-***-****
Starz & DIF Entertainment firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Depp Owner 213-***-****
Beverly Hecht Agency email@example.com
Noel Vega Producer and Line Producer 818-***-****
Independent Feature Films firstname.lastname@example.org