Dubai Investment Park1, Dubai
Technical Skills & Certifications
• Microsoft Dynamic GP, SAP-Fico
• Advance MS Office & QuickBooks
• Pact ERP 9+ for Accounting
• Tally ERP 9 & 9.2 version
Area of Excellence
• Internal Control Evaluation
• Core Banking
• Risk Assessment
• Financing Reporting
• Internal Audit
• Business Planning
• Managerial Finance
• Key Account Management
• Credit Analysis
Areas of Interest
• Accounts Manager
• Chief Accountant
• Senior Accountant
• Accounts Receivable Manager
A goal oriented professional, Semi qualified Chartered Accountant with 5+ years of work experience in the field of Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements, Internal Audit and Taxation. Currently working with Alam Steel Group as a Senior Accountant and Accounts Receivable Supervisor in Dubai, UAE. Able to handle entire Account Receivables/Payables/G.L. & Monthly, Yearly Closings & Financial Process. Education:
Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA Final) - 2016 – Till date The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
M.Com (Accounts & Finance) - 2015 - 2017
Maharishi Dayanand Saraswathi University (MDSU), Ajmer (Rajasthan) First class with distinction
B. Com (Accounts & Finance) - 2012 - 2015
Maharishi Dayanand Saraswathi University (MDSU), Ajmer (Rajasthan) First class
Integrated Professional Competence Course / Accounting Technician Level (IPCC) -2013 - 2014
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India 51% Work Experience:
Senior Accountant & Accounts Receivable
Supervisor at ‘Alam Steel Group’ Dubai, U.A.E.
(August 2017- Present)
Alam Steel Group is leading Trading and Processing unit in UAE
• Income statement and Reconciliation statements leading to finalization of accounts.
• Verifying allocating posting and reconciling account payable and receivables.
• VAT implementation, review VAT control accounts, filling monthly VAT return and projecting upcoming cash flow impacts.
• Review and reconciliations of inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
• Preparing the reports to reflect the period of performances, periodical invoices, and expenditure statements in respect of each contract.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information trends.
• Reconciliation of Bank Accounts and General ledgers
• Treasury Management (LC, Credit Analysis).
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Strong analytical and accounting skills.
Assistant Branch Manager at ‘Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation Bank of India’
(ICICI), Ajmer (Rajasthan), India. (July 2015- April 2017)
• Preparation/review of financial statements, auditors’ reports and other reports in accordance with relevant standards and legislation.
• Setting up the terms and conditions of loan & Manage budget input and monitored revenue and expenditure.
• Monitored revenue and expenditure transection & loan transection and refunded scope also.
• Handle dispatch bills and negotiate to bring loan with in the agreed terms.
• Leading the AR, AP & Treasury team to achieve divisional KPI requirements.
• Design and implementation of management information and costing system.
• Ensuring clients pay on time & Negotiating re-payment plans.
• Provides accurate and timely financial and business analysis for the group, and ensures that systems and processes are in place to provide such data.
• Assist in implementation of new ERP, and assist in maintenance of ERP once implemented.
• Prepared bank reconciliation, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets accounting.
• Prepared profit & loss account, receipt and payments account and balance sheet.
• Collecting and analyzing accounts information to reconcile of financial descriptions.
• Perfume full set of accounts and ensure timely accounts.
• Entered accounting information and documenting financial transaction & Calculated and processed duties and taxes.
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operation.
• Raise WIR and conduct inspection
• Full responsibility of the time frame and quality assurance of the projects under going.
• Conduct diﬀerent NDT tests to ensure the quality of the projects.
• Communicate with clients.
• Head of events – IGNIZ, national level techno cultural inter college fest.
• Student representative – at college and school level. Other Activities:
• Sports: Cricket team member in school and college level. Personal Information:
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Date of birth : 15 Oct 1996
Visa Status : Employment
Visa Expiry : 08th
Marital Status : Single
I hereby declare that above-mentioned information is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Ajaj Arman Khan
Reference: Will be given upon request