Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani ****0 Thailand
- Egypt’s 9th Most Ideal Student 1996.
- Quena’s city Most Ideal Student 1999.
- Most Helpful Student "Students' Union of the Faculty of Medicine", Egypt 2006.
2016, Master’s Degree
Molecular Diagnostics and Therapeutics department, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Research Institute
(GEBRI), Sadat City University, Egypt.
2014, Professional Diploma
Clinical Nutrition and Obesity - Ain-Shams University, Egypt. 2012 – 2013, Professional Diploma
Phoenix Academy, England.
2012-2013, Professional Diploma
Phoenix Academy, England.
2012, Professional Diploma
Clinical Nutrition and Obesity
Cairo University, Egypt.
2011, Professional Diploma
Clinical Nutrition and Obesity,
The National Quality Institute, Cairo, Egypt.
2009, M.B.B.Ch. Bachelor’s of Medicine and Surgery, M.D. Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt. EXPERIENCE:
10/2019 – 3/2020 Average Hours/Week: 15
“Research Associate” (Temporary)
Bumrungrad International Hospital, Bangkok
1) Writing, identifying and briefing appropriate trial investigators (clinicians) 2) Setting up and disbanding trial study centers
3) Designing trial materials and supplying study centers with sufficient quantities. 4) Providing clinicians with instructions on how to conduct the trials 5) collecting and authenticating data collection forms (commonly known as case report forms)
6) Monitoring progress throughout the duration of the trial 7) Writing reports on the results of the trial.
3/2018 – 9/2019 Average Hours/Week: 35
“Medical Laboratory Scientist”
StemCells21 Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Bangkok
1) In-vitro Processing, isolation, cryopreservation of Allogenic early passage mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs)
(umbilical cord tissue-derived).
2) In-vitro Processing, isolation, cryopreservation of Allogenic hematopoietic stem cells (CD34+)
(umbilical cord blood-derived).
3) In-vitro Processing, generation, cryopreservation of Autologous IPS cells induced from Fibroblasts isolated from skin biopsy.
02/2012 - 07/2017 Average Hours/Week: 45
“Clinical Pathology Resident Physician”
The Laboratory Department, Alexandria Directorate of Health Affairs, The Ministry of Health, Egypt.
1) Supervising the Medical Laboratory Scientists.
2) Performing blood differential cell counts using manual methods under microscope. 3) Performing all microscopic/macroscopic examination of routine body fluids. 03/2011 - 02/2012 Average Hours/Week: 36
"Primary Health Care Physician"
Primary Health Care facility, Beheira Governorate, The Ministry of Health of Egypt. Tasks included:
1) General Medical care including management of common diseases and providing routine check-ups for chronic ones.
2) Administering obligatory and optional immunizations. 3) Conducting health education programs to the local community, particularly in lifestyle habits for HTN and DM.
03/2010 - 03/2011 Average Hours/Week: 48
“intern” Medical Officer at Alexandria University Hospitals, Egypt. Tasks Included:
1) Admitting patients, taking history, performing physical, order further investigations, discussing the work up plan with Team members and writing patient notes.
2) Engaging in outpatient services, two days per week, with typical patient rate of 30 appointments per day.
3) Presenting cases and participating in weekly grand rounds. 4) Ordering daily ward jobs, such as routine tests and scans. 5) Participating in endoscopies and colonoscopies. 6) Performing various procedures including IV cannulation, arterial gas draw, bladder catheterization, nasogastric tube insertion, paracentesis, suturing wounds and abscess drainage.
7) Assisting with surgeries in theater and deliveries on the obstetric ward. 8) Managing common emergencies such as burns, trauma and coma patients. 9) Participating in the outreach blood donation and campaigns. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
08/2011 - 6/2012 Average Hours/Week: 10
The Japanese Foundation in Alexandria, Egypt.
- Assistant Instructor in Japanese Traditional Language Course.
- Interpreter; English to Arabic voices dubbing.
- Helping in selecting topics to be discussed, collecting appropriate literature, translating into Arabic, preparing formal course materials, creating PowerPoint presentations and finding suitable lecture halls.
- Dubbing for English voiced Animations to Arabic voices. 03/2009 - 03/2011 Average Hours/Week: 20
- Founding member of AMSRA, Alexandria Medical Student Research Association, Egypt.
AMSRA, a non-profit organization concerned with all research activity of undergraduate students in the Faculty of Medicine in Alexandria University. The association promoted undergraduate involvement in research and coordinated contact between students and postgraduate researchers.
1. Organized teaching sessions for topics pertinent to clinical research such as MEDLINE, Biostatistics and data entry using SPSS.
2. Developed the association website and database to serve as a hub between students and postgraduates.
Membership and Honorary/Professional Societies:
• Membership of Australian Institute of Medical Scientists (AIMS).
• Membership of Human Genetics Society of Australasia (HGSA).
• Membership of the German Stem Cells Network.
• Membership of Egyptian Society of Progenitor Cell Research.
• Membership of Egyptian Syndicate of Doctors since March 2011