Certified welder/Journeyman Pipe Fitter.
Athens, TN 37303
CNS/Bechtel - Oak Ridge, TN
January 2019 to December 2019
Journeyman Pipe fitter on the new Uranium Processing Facility. Received Reduction of force lay off due to materials acquisition issues for the SAB building. Pipe Welder/Pipe Fitter
DH GRIFFIN - Dayton, TN
January 2019 to November 2019
Pipe welder, fitter, and fabricator at Nokian Tyre phase II expansion. Pipe Welder/Fabricator
Ivey Mechanical - Dayton, TN
May 2018 to November 2018
Pipe welder/ fabricator on the Nokian Tyre plant construction. Certified combo pipe welder
Roberts Company - Calhoun, TN
May 2017 to May 2018
Pipe welder, journeyman pipe fitter on Bowater papermill expansion project. Combo pipe welder
Dilling Group - Charleston, TN
February 2017 to March 2018
Combination pipe welder, multi process, on various job sights but predominantly at the Wacker Collision plant build.
Certified welder/Night Shift Superintendant
United Services Group - West Jefferson, AL
February 2016 to June 2016
Coordinated and supervised night shift on a precipitator expansion/rebuild on a coal fired powerhouse for Alabama Power.
Duties included but not limited to: manpower needs and requirements ( to include hiring and performance of workers), Safety Compliance, QA/QC requirements, workflow/material coordination to assure schedule compliance.
Coordination with multiple crafts and contractors, and coordination with the client as to scheduling, milestones, manpower requirements, scheduling, materials, design changes, and cost concerns concerning design changes, man hours, and materials compliance. Certified Welder/Foreman/General Foreman
United Services Group - Wilsonville, AL
October 2015 to January 2016
The project was an air heater/ductwork rebuild on units 5&6 at EC Gaston Steam Plant. Started project as a certified welder, and rigger; then was appointed foreman of rigging and welding crew. Due to employee attrition on the project I was then bumped up to general foreman position; which entailed work flow coordination for 11, 10 man crews, Coordination with other crafts, scheduling, critical path determination, time keeping and coordination with Alabama Power, the client.
Certified Combo Pipe Welder/ Journeyman Pipefitter Roberts Company - Calhoun, TN
February 2015 to September 2015
Welded, fabricated, installation of piping systems, and x-ray specs under various codes, On a papermill expansion project to include steam and process piping systems. As a pipe Fitter, I did layout, coordinate location, isometric drawing, and assisted other pipe fitters in the process of the work on the project. Worked in the QC/QA department also as an inspector, walking down lines and verifying all welds conformed to the WPS?PQR. Certified Combo Pipe Welder
Performance Contracting - Meridian, MS
June 2014 to September 2014
Welded carbon, stainless steel, and duplex stainless steel piping systems to ASME sec.IX B31.3 code, 100% x-ray on new powerhouse build in Kemper county, MS Certified Tube Welder
Day and Zimmerman - Gorgas, AL
March 2014 to June 2014
* Welded tubes to x-ray, 100%, on Unit 1&2 retube maintenance outage.
* Layout of cut lines, ringing plans, and removal and install of multiple tube systems multiple areas mof the boiler.
* Welded chrome, stainless steel, chrome tubes and performed Inconel overlay on sections of the walls of the firebox.
Pipe Welder, Pipe Fitter
Systems Contracting - Columbus, MS
January 2014 to February 2014
* Fabrication of stainless steel and carbon piping systems in the fab shop for multiple clients.
* Ordering of materials, completing take off's, scheduling and making sure work was done safely.
* Hands on fabrication.
Combo Pipe Welder
Amec Kamtech Inc - Covington, VA
May 2013 to October 2013
* Welding to stainless steel, carbon and chrome alloy piping to code specs.
* Fabrication, field installation and X-ray inspections. Combo Pipe Welder
Fagen Inc - South Boston, VA
March 2013 to May 2013
* Welding stainless steel, carbon and chrome piping.
* Tie ins and completion of a bio mass power generation station. Combo Pipe Welder/Pipe Fitter/Rigger
Road Dog Ind Sv - Wylie, TX
November 2012 to December 2012
* Fabricated and welded carbon and stainless steel piping systems.
* 100% X-Ray to code for a new city water supply reverse osmosis water treatment plant. Combo Pipe Welder
Dillings Grp/UnitedLabor Grp - Logansport, IN
February 2012 to November 2012
* Welding stainless steel, carbon and chrome piping.
* Fabrication, field installation and X-ray inspections. Pressure Welder
Enerfab - Cumberland, TN, US
October 2011 to December 2011
Performed 100% X-Ray quality tube welding
GUBMK - Kingston, TN
August 2011 to October 2011
* Leadman and certified rigger on damper replacement between boiler and SCR stacks.
* Supervised and created lift plans
* Addressed Safety concerns of the process and assured quality of workmanship. General Foreman
Babcock and Wilcox - Drakesboro, KY
May 2011 to August 2011
* Supervised 105 men working on installation of new cyclone burners, the floating bed floor on unit 2 of TVA fossil plant.
* Time records, scheduling, critical path decisions, manpower and coordination with TVA personnel. Foreman
Bechtel Construction - Grove, IL
April 2009 to April 2011
* Foreman of 30 man crew.
* Worked as a certified rigger, certified stick, tig and mig welder. Superintendent
Enerfab - Cincinnati, OH
February 2007 to March 2009
* Superintendent over night shift on a new coal fired powerhouse addition.
* Work flow coordination, scheduling, problem solving, determining critical path areas to maintain construction schedule and budgeting.
* Safety compliance, payroll, manpower needs, and materials/consumables tracking.
* Coordination between multiple skilled trades to guarantee cooperation to maintain the schedule for completion and to meet the milestones established by the client. Education
Ohio State University
1996 to 1998
Celina Senior High Sschool
• scheduling (3 years)
• stainless steel (10+ years)
• welding (10+ years)
• workflow (10+ years)
• Tig Welding (10+ years)
Certifications and Licenses
EPA Universal Unlimited Refrigeration
Confined Space Entry
General Mechanical Knowledge — Expert
Understanding and applying mechanical concepts and processes. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/ share_to_profile/72a7cc0b3bcccfb3738b57fba11e1deeeed53dc074545cb7 Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
* General Foreman
* Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless, hastaloy, Chrome, Inconel, and Monel
* P&ID's and Isometrics
* Tig Welding
* Stick Welding
* Tube Welding
* Confined space work
* Critical lift planning
* Material takeoff's
* Job planning
* Field time Keeping
* Inter-Craft Coordination
* Work flow coordination