Self Employed Entrepreneur
Fabulous Wrist Watches, Agege, Lagos 09/2019 to Present
- Plan, develop, execute and manage a wristwatch and accessories business.
- Market products as well as carry out budgeting, record keeping and periodic inventories for my business.
- Manage and ensure customer relationship and satisfaction of my business.
- Successfully interacted with customers to generate repeat and referrals. Science Teacher
Great Glory School, Lagos 01/2020 to Present
- Taught daily classes in Basic Science, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural science and Physical health education to students.
- Assessed students’ progress throughout the term.
- Worked closely with the school management to efficiently plan and coordinate the schools curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Coordinated the activities of the students.
- Organized and coordinated a Literary and Debating Society for students. email@example.com
7 Showonuola Street, Keke, Agege, Lagos State
OGUNDIPE, AKINMADE JAMES
Dedicated and result-driven individual with outstanding communication and organizational skills. Proven experiences in sales and marketing, teaching and management roles. Adept in customer retention, office management and providing administrative and operational support. I am a great team player and builder and I work to the highest standard necessary while paying attention to details. SKILLS/COMPETENCES
Multitasking Problem Solving
Social and Interpersonal Skills
Attention to Details Customer Services Sales and Marketing Microsoft Power point Administrative Support Microsoft Word Verbal and Written Communication Ability to work independently and in teams
Personal Assistant To The General Overseer
Embassy Of Heavenly Praises Ministries, Benin city, Edo State 01/2017 to 04/2019 Tasks/Achievements
- Managed Church office; welcome guests and respond to request in a prompt and professional manner.
- Performed all general administrative and office duties; created documents, managed records for easy retrieval, received mails, distributed memos and correspondences etc.
- Ran official errands; Successfully arranged meetings between the G.O and other departments.
- Acted as point of contact between the congregation and the General overseer. Teacher
Government Secondary School, Shadalafiya, Kaduna 01/2018 to 12/2018 Tasks/Achievements
- Taught daily classes in Chemistry and Basic science subjects to pupils.
- Simplified lesson plans in-line with curriculum objectives.
- Assess and look after pupils progress throughout the term and work closely with other staffs to efficiently plan and coordinate the schools curricular and extra-curricular activities. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science (Education): Environmental Education B.Sc. Edu. (Hons).
University of Benin, Benin city, Edo State 2016
- Awarded Certificate of National Service after completion of the compulsory National Youth Service in 2018
Senior Secondary School Certificate
Western Boys High School, Benin City, Edo State 2007 REFERENCES
Available on Request
State of Origin: Ogun
Languages: English, Yoruba
MUSIC SURFING THE INTERNET
READING PLAYING FOOTBALL