firstname.lastname@example.org C: 916-***-**** IRVINE, CA 92618
Imaginative and forward-thinking Marketing Specialist with consistent history of achieving results in executing strategic approaches to drive market growth and generate brand awareness. Strong communicator with natural leadership talent and high energy. Experience in creating brand differentiation and developing a deeper connection between luxury brands and their target audience by analyzing brand equity & environment. Education and Training
Grand Canyon University Phoenix, AZ
Bachelor of Arts in Business Communications
• Major in Communications
• Minor in Marketing
• Accumulative 3.5 GPA
• Antelope Academic Scholarship Recipient
Kovach Marketing Newport Beach, CA
Client Account Coordinator
03/2019 - Current
• Cultivated professional network and profitable partnerships with notable brands both locally and nationally.
• Provided quick turnaround time for clients in need of market research and solutions.
• Strategized long-term business objectives by assessing client feedback for direction on process improvements and adaptive shifts in strategy.
• Produced agenda, materials and communications for team meetings.
• Assessed consumer needs and buying habits to evaluate current market trends and media opportunities.
CenCal Health Santa Barbara, CA
07/2018 - 02/2019
• Collaborated with marketing vendors in the creation and purchase of all promotional items for the company.
• Designed and implemented marketing, advertising and website copy.
• Aggregated communication data from medical providers and utilized CRM database to provide clarity on future outreach.
BDX Rocklin, CA
Sales Support and Marketing
04/2016 - 04/2017
• Worked in a fast-paced environment for the California Regional Sales Manager of BDX.
• Assisted with the promotion of BDX webinars and events on social media.
• Facilitated online client presentations to promote company’s digital advertising products.
California Sun Granite Bay, CA
01/2016 - 05/2016
• Managed prospective client walkthroughs and membership acquisition.
• Top salesperson in Northern California on a consistent month-to-month basis.
• Sold various products by explaining unique features and educating customers on proper application.