John “Myles” Carlton
B2B SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Solid sales experience producing
strong results and millions of dollars in revenue from a wide territory
Sales Expertise, Strengths, Achievements:
Established new accounts by growing business rapport and relationships
Exceeded sales quotas 4 months straight
Help Desk Experience
160 Seat Lead Agent Experience
Utilized Crystal Reports/ Statistical Forecasting
B2C Telesales Assoc/Select Marketing Group/ 18356 Oxnard Street #200, Reseda, CA, 91356.
September 2019 – February 2020
• Generated New Residential Remodeling by contacting homeowners and scheduling a date and time for a Free Home Estimate.
• Maintained approx. 345 calls daily.
B2B/B2C Recruiter AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY/ObjectWin Technology 99 Lake Ave. 4th Fl., Pasadena, CA 91101.
May 2019 – September 2019
Ride Share Transporter w/ UBER in Los Angeles from January 2018 – January 2019 while searching for a similar previous B2B New Business Opportunity. Also worked as a B2C Telesales Assoc w/ ATT Marketing CA INC., 9846 White Oak Ave. #204, Northridge, CA 91325, January 2019 – May 2019
• Generated New Leads for Residential Remodeling by contacting homeowners and scheduling a date and time for a Free Home Estimate.
B2C Inside Sales Assistant Room Mngr/Assoc SGI COMPANY INC./ SUPREME MARKETING, LLC,
143 S. Glendale Ave. #202, Glendale, CA 91205. October 2016 – December 2017
• Conducted Interviews and Selected New Canidates for hire.
• Monitored Sales Agents for Call Quality and Dialogue Effectiveness.
• Compiled and Forwarded 60 Seat Daily Telesales Metrics and Performance Totals pending Senior
• Remained Top Conirmed Sales Producer from November to January.
Ride Share Transporter UBER, 1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103. January 2016 - October 2016
• Provided Transportation Service.
B2C Support Chat/ Cloud Faxing Advocate J2GLOBAL, 6922 Hollywood Blvd.
5th Fl., Hollywood, CA 90028 May 18th 2015 – January 8th 2016
• Responded to Various Cloud Based Faxing Inquiries via live chat through Oracle Online.
• Product Features such as Sequential and Simultaneous Call Routing were explained with
detailed elaboration regarding a client’s specific realistic scenario.
• eSet Customer’s Portal Extension lines to selected designated phone numbers.
B2C Inside Sales/ Telesales Rep. C & L DESIGN, Van Nuys, CA March 2014 - March 2015
• Generated new qualified homeowner leads
• Discussed estimate process
Banking Telesales Prospect Representative Kelly Services/ US BANK,
Downtown Los Angeles/CA October 2013 – January 2014
• Participated in the growth of a strategic front-end marketing and sales process.
• Evaluated prospective business for long-term financial viability and consistency with corporate objectives
and credit policies while determining whether a prospective client is appropriate for referral to a local Banker.
• Identified commercial credit, depository and treasury management opportunities during interaction with CEO
and CFO level contacts at prospective companies.
• Actively ensured compliance with the US Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering etc.
Compliance Advisor Ajilon Staffing/ COMPLIANCE POSTER CO., 1050 Lakes Drive, West Covina, CA
Oct 2012 – January 2013
• U.S. and Canadian Companies were contacted regarding Labor Law Postings being current.
• State/Federal/OSHA required disclosures were the products provided along with other commercial posting options.
• SAP was the application utilized for referencing data and generating price quotes including sales
• Many fortune 500 companies purchased legal labor law items daily for national needs.
Continuing Education Coordinator Square One Staffing/ ASSOCIATED BUILDERS AND CONTRACTORS, Sylmar, CA July 2011 – January 2012
Produced 7 sold out new contractor membership classes in September and October. A first in the company’s business development!
• Selected and scheduled continuing ed courses for association members and non-members alike.
• Created Microsoft Publisher Flyers & Generated approximately 85 outbound calls daily
informing potential class attendees and existing members.
B2B Inside Sales/ Client Service Rep. THE POSEY COMPANY, Arcadia/CA 2006 – 2010
Number 1 with $15,000,000 in generated sales during 6 month period!
• Conducted Data Mining Analysis Follow-up with the Project Manager on Designated New Jersey, New York and
Massachusetts Hospital and Nurse Care Facilities who collectively consumed a minimum of $250,000 in Wheel
Chair Cushions annually. Specifically tailored Promotional Sample PAKs were compiled and sent pending a
Decision Maker’s further interest in free item contents and 90 Day Trial offer on a Wheel Chair Cover similar to
the one already being used.
• Maintaining existing accounts was imperative in order to meet and exceed quarterly sales
• Consistent quality outbound and inbound calls were effective in establishing business networks.
• Crystal Reports were used to review and project forecasts of prior sales per client base. Assistance with return merchandise authorization calls were resolved.
• Product samples and 60 day evaluations were sent at my discretion per a client's request.
Loan Originator SOUTH LAKE MORTGAGE BANKERS, Pasadena/CA 2005 - 2006
Brought in $14,000,000 in loan funding business during the month of November 2005!
• Made approximately 180 B2C/B2B calls a day using a dialer.
• Pre-qualified potential borrowers.
University of Phoenix, Pasadena, CA 2006
General Education Pasadena City College, Pasadena, CA 2 years
H.S Diploma Glendale High School, Glendale, CA