Eden Mekonnen Sisay
• To obtain a position as a Health care Aide that will maximize my skill, experience and commitment to provide client-centered care that will keep the clients dignity, values and faith. Highlights of qualifications and skills
• Well trained Health Care Aide with experience in the Long-Term Care facility.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skill with great attention to detail.
• Highly committed to teamwork, reliable and hardworking with positive attitude.
• Always ready to help others and flexible.
• Strong desire to learn and able to adapt quickly to new systems and methods.
• Highly motived and compassionate in rendering care to older adults with disability, dementia and/ or with cognitive impairment
• Efficient in time management, a good team player and positive in extremely difficult and stressful situation without compromising care.
• Well trained in grooming and bathing support.
• General housekeeping ability.
• Mobility assistance understanding.
• Documentation procedures expert.
• Well trained in document using Point of Click Care.
• Dedicated and very reliable individual with strong work ethics and has the ability to build lasting relationship, with great attention to detail.
• Valid driver’s License.
• CLI College of Business Health & Technology June to November 2019 Alberta Health- Health Care Aide Program
• CPR/AED- Level HCP Canadian Red Cross September 2019
• Introduction to Dementia Care “Best Approach” September 2019
• Carewest Supporting Pathways Certificate September 2019 CIWA - CALGARY IMMIGRANT WOMEN'S ASSOCIATION CALGARY, AB CLEANING & KITCHEN HELP CERTIFICATES JUNE 2017.
• Health & Safety
• Introduction to food Safety Certificate
• Working with others
• Interview Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Work Expectations
• Schedule & Phones
• Financial Literacy
HEATH CARE AIDE PRACTICUM MAYFAIR CARE CENTRE, CALGARY, AB, OCTOBER TO NOVEMBER 2019
• Intensive five-week practicum experience specialized in complex care with dementia residents.
• Assisted residents with activities of daily living including feeding, grooming and dressing, bathing, toileting and peri-care.
• Assisted in catheter care, oxygen therapy and other procedures allowed within the scope of practice of a Student Heath Care Aide.
• Provided safe transfer with the use of different mechanical lifts,
• Monitored and recorded patient’s vital sign, including respiration rates, blood pressure and temperature according to the care plan.
• Collaborated with the team to ensure residents care is delivered in a way that acknowledges resident’s choices, dignity, privacy, independence, spirituality and individuality. HALLMARK CLENER JUNE 2013 TO NOVEMBER 2015
• Performing daily general cleaning duties and occasional carpet cleaning
• Cleaning the desks and other assets on a daily basis of offices
• Maintaining a high precaution level while cleaning costly and delicate articles
• Observing absolute cleanliness of officials and meeting rooms
• Coordinating with other cleaning teammates and ensuring safety measures are followed while cleaning
• Cleaning building, emptying trash, and disinfecting toilet and lobby STRATEGIC MAINTENANCE CLENER SEPTEMBER 2013 TO JANUARY 2014
• Mopped, cleaned, buffed, and waxed floors.
• Scrubbed and sanitized all areas of lavatories and facilities.
• Cleaned corridors, stairs, stairwells, walls, and partitions.
• Utilized hand-operated equipment, detergents, and other products for cleaning REFERENCE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST