Mobile no: 919*********
To contribute effectively to the growth of the organization both as an individual
And as a member of the group there by achieving career growth.
●Excellent leadership skills and co-ordination qualities
●Ability to understand new function in the shortest possible time frame
●Good inter personal of communication skills
●Positive attitude and self confidence
WORK EXPERINCE (TECHNICAL)
COMPANY FROM-TO DESIGNATION
GEC ALSTHOM JAN 1995-JAN 1996 PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
MRF TYRES JUN 1996-MAY 2006 PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN PONDICHERRY
NATIONAL JUN 2006-JUL 2007 PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN
WORK EXPERIENCE (ADMINISTRATIVE)
1) Organization Name : Star health and allied insurance co ltd, Chennai
Period : May 2008 to June 2012
Nature of work : Project coordinator (Tamilnadu Government Health
2) Organization Name : Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical Collage Hospital
Period : Aug 2012 to May 2016
Nature of Work : Assistant –Manager (Claims)
4) Organization Name : Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd
Period : June 2016 to Dec 2016
Nature of Work : Officer- Hospital Relations
* Coordinated liaised and networked between company
* Managed filling and tracking insurance claims and informed patients of their claims status
* Processed insurance and disability claims in a timely manner
* Handled patient’s queries regarding documentation as needed reviewing
* Verified and ensured that information and authorizations provided are current accurate or not
* Maintained strict confidentially related to medical records and other data
* Manage coordination of all the aspects of insurance programs
* Provided customer – related claims and billing assistance
5) Organization Name : Al Marzouk Al Sinan Co,Saudi Arabia
Period : Jan 2017 May 2018
Nature of Work : Camp supervisor
Supervise and oversee security functions in an organization.
Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
Evaluate, access and analyze performance of security personnel
Keep the premises free from all kinds of dangers.
Screen visitors before allowing them to enter the premises.
Maintain all security devices and products in good working condition.
Develop and implement preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
Responsible for operational activities in the camp, ensuring the daily good management of the location.
Carry out the daily, weekly and monthly duties as laid out by the Company
Fill and keep record of administrative forms in accordance with the Company rules.
Supervise and take part to the training of staff, according to the rules of HSE, Food Hygiene and Safety.
Ensure that the housekeeping of the accommodation should be carried out in line with reviewed standard.
Manage the maintenance team and rectify all grievances raised by the occupants in the
Maintain all records in the camp for the inspection.
CO COURSE OF STUDY
YE YEAR OF PASSING
P PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
Govt t Technical training Institute
Ra Ramamurthy govt high School,Pondicherry
Name : K.Muthunarayanan
Father Name : S.Kamalakkannan
D.O.B : 10:05:1973
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Languages known : English, Arabic, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Permanent Address : 140,4th Cross Street
East pondy road