An eager and ambitious operations professional looking to enhance a career in sales to best contribute my notable communication skills, driven team working abilities and passion to contribute all skill sets for the collective success of the brand. EXPERIENCE
Bartender Monarch Beach Resort – Dana Point, CA August 2016 – Present
● Crafted specialty cocktails while overseeing an entire bar and serving guests in a high paced environment while delivering five star service.
● Responsible for maintaining inventory levels of bar and confidently upselling clients.
● Created relationships with VIP and leisure guests to create loyal clientele. Real Estate Assistant Newport Beach, CA February 2016 – June 2016
● Tasks included assisting with different marketing strategies of realtor and homes on the market along with helping set up open houses and additional duties requested by realtor. Varsity Baseball Coach Woodbridge High School – Irvine, CA September 2015 – August 2016
● Worked in a team environment in enhancing the skills of all players to their best abilities in training and mentoring during practices and games weekly. Contributed to the skill building and mechanisms of each player individually in their roles to truly accelerate their talents and passions while developing leadership skills along the way. Private Baseball Instructor Irvine, CA June 2012 – present
● Trained students from one individual per lesson to an entire team.
● Worked on strength and conditioning.
● Experienced in mechanics, receiving, blocking, and throwing. Stock Manager Johnny Jeans – Tustin, CA May 2013 – January 2016
● Handled inventory of the entire store.
● Assisted throughout all aspects from cash handling, maintenance and inventory levels. Sales Associate Abercrombie & Fitch – Costa Mesa, CA May 2013 – May 2014
● Customer service skills.
● Cash handling and inventory of the store.
Sunrise Aviation January 2018 – present
● Private Pilots License
Irvine Valley College – Real Estate License June 2016
● Rockwell School of Real Estate
Santa Ana Community College – Associates Degree in Science June 2015 ACCOLADES
Monarch Beach Resort
● Forbes ambassador for department, attended weekly meetings to ensure team met Forbes standards.
● Employee of the month - August 2018.
College Baseball Athlete
● Team captain of college baseball teams.
Involved in Breast Cancer Awareness and Blind Children’s Learning Center
● Assisted in events in order to raise money and spread awareness. References given upon request