JADER ZELEDON CRUZ
skype: jzeledoncruz www.linkedin.com/in/zeledon-jader EDUCATION
NATIONAL CHIAO TUNG UNIVERSITY Hsinchu, Taiwan
Fully covered scholarship: Global Master of Business Administration September 2017 - June 2019 Specialization in Marketing and Strategic Management NATIONAL CHUNG HSING UNIVERSITY Taichung, Taiwan
Fully covered scholarship: Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness September 2013 - June 2017 MODESTO JUNIOR COLLEGE Modesto, California
Fully covered scholarship: August 2008 - June 2010
• Associate of Science Degree in Ag-Sales and Services
• Associate of Science Degree in Ag-Business
FREELANCE WORK Hsinchu, Taiwan
English and Spanish Tutor (Part-Time) September 2017 – Present
• Prepare classes materials to develop an easy and better understanding on every lesson.
• Attend to meetings where parents and students are involve to develop better ways to teach the students.
• Develop games and stories to allow the students to improve their speaking abilities. NATIONAL CHIAO TUNG UNIVERSITY Hsinchu, Taiwan
Teaching Assistant (Part-Time) September 2018 – June 2019
• Organized professor’s materials (Industry Competition Analysis and Enterprise Growth and M&A classes)
• Kept record of every students’ scores and announced on the university’s portal about the classes. SUNCUE Taichung, Taiwan
International Sales Intern (Full-Time) March - June 2017
• Collected and organized information of prospective customers (LATAM, USA and EU)
• Translated documents from English to Spanish
• Kept track of new customers by taking control of their e-commerce platform SUNKEY CORPORATION Taipei, Taiwan
International Sales/purchaser Intern (Full-Time) June – September 2016
• Obtained information from cold calling providers and future customers from Southeast Asian countries, South Korea, and the USA.
• Kept track of samples sent by future providers.
• Translated catalogs from Chinese to English/Spanish for international markets. SITEL NICARAGUA Managua, Nicaragua
Customer Service Representative (Full-Time) July 2011 – July 2013
• Organized customer information and account data for further calls.
• In-bounds and out-bounds call to B2C.
• Preformed technical support and sell new futures and plans to customers. ATLANTIC CITY CASINO Managua, Nicaragua
Assistant Accountant (Full-Time) January 2011 – June 2011
• Visited all the Atlantic City’s casino of the central and northern part of Nicaragua to preformed weekly cash report.
• Received the cash from every casino visited and deposit the money in the casino’s bank.
• Supervised of any damage on any of the slot machines and then report them to the technicians. A&L WESTERN LABORATORIES Hsinchu, Taiwan
Lab Assistant Intern (Part-Time) April 2010 – June 2010
• Tested soil and plant samples.
• Operated laboratory and experimental equipment such as pH, ovens, and grinders.
• Compiled data and sample analyses in the laboratory’s notebook. ADDITIONAL
TWO YEAR TRAINING SPONSORED BY USAID AND GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY Modesto, California Participant August 2008 – June 2010
INPRHU (INSTITUTO DE PROMOCIÓN HUMANA) Somoto, Nicaragua Agribusiness volunteer (Full-Time) July 2010 – September 2010
• Developed different type of modules for teenagers in rural areas on how to start a start-up.
• Visited more than 5 rural towns in the northern part of Nicaragua to keep track of the students' development.
• Prepared business plans for future projects in different rural areas. SIX MONTHS TRAINING IN HOW TO START A BUSINESS, JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT Palacaguina, Nicaragua Participant January 2002
• Spanish: Native
• English: Fluent
• Mandarin: Basic