Dr. Teena Varghese
General Dentist, BDS
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 50556545
Prometric passed and dataflow completed dentist, with three years trainee dentist experience in Qatar and seven months experience in India, holding valid QCHP Trainee Dentist license. CAREER OBJECTIVE
To gain a reputed position as a general dentist, where my knowledge of treating inner parts and anatomy of teeth will be utilized in treating complex dental problems. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Dr. Susan George Dental Clinic Doha, Qatar Apr 2016 – Apr 2019 Trainee Dentist
• Examine patients and interpreting dental radiographs and diagnostic tests to determine type and extent of dental diseases and prescribing medications and advising treatment for them.
• Restoring form and function of carious, fractured or defective teeth.
• Full mouth oral prophylaxis.
• Assisting the senior dentist in surgical and non-surgical procedures.
• Keep a record of the treatments and supporting documents to be claimed from the insurance companies.
• Obtain dental history and records from patient and ensures health history is updated, scanned in electronic health record system or recorded in paper chart.
• Assist with patient registration, appointment scheduling, billing, filing, and scanning other related administrative support duties as required.
• Provide patient education treatment planning information. Page 2 of 2
Kadavil Dental Clinic Kerala, India Sep 2014 – May 2015 General Dentist
• Providing professional dental services and care to patients.
• Teeth examination and diagnosing their dental conditions.
• Dealing with emergency cases like relieving pain and dental trauma.
• Filling cavities, examining X-Rays and repairing fractured teeth.
• Performing corrective surgery to extract teeth and replace missing teeth.
• Updating patients’ medical report.
• Diagnosing and treating conditions like decaying teeth and gum diseases.
• Reassure anxious patients and clearly explain procedures to them.
JSS Dental College Mysore, India Aug 2013 – Jul 2014 Compulsory Internship
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Jul 2009 – Jun 2013
- JSS Dental College, Mysore, Karnataka, India
• Qatar Council of Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP) - Dental Trainee; License No. D8179
• Kerala Dental Council – General Dentist; Reg.No.: 14756 PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth : 26th June, 1991
Nationality : Indian
Passport No.: : M9065776
Qatar ID : 291********
Marital Status : Married
Permanent Address : Olickal House,
Driving License : Qatar
I confirm that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge.