SAMARTH B HEGDE
Riffa Bukhwara, Kingdom of Bahrain
Mob: +973-****-**** (Bahrain)
India What’s up 009***********
To work and practice of my knowledge as mechanical engineer and add to my overall experience that would facilitate the maximum utilization and application of my skills and expertise in making a positive difference to the organization.
I am a graduate mechanical Engineer with an additional qualification in NDT level ii inspections and welding, design, construction engineering, supervision, testing, coordination and project management in EPC projects of construction sites. Also have sound knowledge about automobile industry and spare parts. Skills
All other types of inspections Lab testing
Process improvements Pre-inspection of mechanical instruments
Systems implementation knowledge in ASNT, ISO standards
Calibrations of several equipment Documents review & approval
Daily / Weekly inspections Execute & control site operations Academic & Technical Qualifications
• B.E. in Mechanical Engineering (VTU) India.
• ASNT level II Certificate in ECT (Eddy current test).
• ASNT level II Certificate in PT (Penetrate test).
• ASNT level II Certificate in MT (Magnetic Particle test),
• ASNT level II Certificate in UT (Ultrasonic test),
• ASNT level II Certificate in RT (Radio-graphic Test),
• ASNT level II Certificate in VT (Visual test).
• Lean six sigma certifications
• LEEA PART 1 (P1E), Leea Entrance Certificate (LEEA UK) (In progress….)
• CSWIP.3.1 Newly certified
Resource inspection Canada incorporated- Bahrain. July 2019 to present
• Reviewing Welding procedure specifications as per client requirement.
• Carry out phosphine gas detection in various site as well as dock area.
• Carry out visual and functional examination for earth-moving equipment as per company procedure and standard i.e. wheel loader, excavator, skid steer loader etc.
• Carry out inspection of industrial equipment. I.e. Air compressor, generator etc.
• Preparation & maintaining of all Inspection Reports and log.
• Performing MPI and PT testing on several equipment’s to identify the defects in welded joints.
• Review project specification, drawings to understand their scope and to prepare to carry out welding inspections to client Site construction procedure etc. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanical Engineer / Inspector – CEBARCO S.P.C. Al Bahrain. Jan 2019 to July 2019
• Review project specification, drawings to understand their scope and to prepare to carry out welding inspections to client Site construction procedure etc.
• Verify contractor’s records of inspection & test equipment.
• Carries out monitoring and final inspections as required by approved ITP & QCP
• Line checking after all installation is complete as per the approved drawings.
• Preparation & maintaining of all Inspection Reports.
• Conducting Toolbox meetings prior to the start of any Mechanical activity.
• NDT of pipe spools during and after fabrication.
• Review of NDT procedures.
• Liaise with Project Engineers, PMC, Discipline Engineers, Vendor representatives and Company Technical focal points regarding inspection activities.
• Interpret drawings provided for client specifications
• Performing UT/PT/MPT on products and interpreting results
• Performing and certifying visual inspection of product
• Participating in any root causes analyses of defects, process improvement initiatives or other tasks teams in support of company objectives
• Maintaining department documentation such as Calibration reports, Visual Inspection reports, Dimensional Inspection reports, NCRs (Non-conformance Reports), personnel qualification records, production reports and departmental metrics
• Perform inspection as defined by the work instructions and any other instructions for the job assigned
• Provide a detailed quality inspection of product using tools such as scales, micrometers, calipers and gauges
• Doing all Inspection and Measurement jobs in the field
• Works in line with Company HSE Policy, ensures Sub Contractors subordinates are aware of, and comply with HSE procedures, rules and regulations
• Preside the daily toolbox meeting and implement proper work;
• Attend consultant and company management meetings on and off-site regarding site issues.
• Supervise, coordinate, train and evaluate all team members.
• Performs equipment inspections if required.
• Other duties as assigned by the management.
Mechanical Engineer – Maithri Industries INDIA 09/2016 to 12/2018 Review & Analysis of the standards (BS & ASNT) and performing the test according to the procedure of the standards.
Perform various complex duties classified as moderate inclusive of welding, maintenance and repairs of Equipment’s in line with established SOP’s.
Follow WPS, PQR and NDE documents and review.
Document welding process and prepare reports, as required. Perform welding inspections and approve products and accessories that meet tolerances and product specifications.
Performing the required NDT methods to check quality of the welding. Administer all welding methods and procedures.
Develop all reports and certificates pertaining to welding.
Perform inspection and calibrate all tooling equipment’s with help of electronic and pressure equipment And ensure accuracy.
Maintain control and traceability related to tooling inside shop and outside vendors.
Assist various departments to resolve and repair of equipment’s which is related to welding. Gather and document the data records related to welding. Email: email@example.com
Familiar with following codes, specifications & procedures ASNT standards
AutoCAD 2D, Paint & Photoshop etc.
MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PageMaker etc. Driving License
Indian license valid till 2031
Bahrain license valid till 2024
(Read, Write & Speak)
(Read, Write & Speak)
(Read, write & speak)
References available upon request
I hereby acknowledge that the above given information are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Samarth B Hegde