NALLA SAISANDEEPKUMAR Email:email@example.com,
“Current Organization” SRINIVASA SALES AND SERVICES PVT LTD
(RamagundamTelangana State INDIA)
(2ndJune 2017 to till date)
Designation: SAFETY ENGINEER
• Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices.
• Provides promotional materials and develops and administers recognition systems to promote safe and healthful work performance.
• Assists management and supervisors in investigating accidents and developing measures to prevent recurrences.
• Ensures that all safety procedures are understood and followed by providing up to date safety training to all employees and auditing procedures.
• Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on safety initiatives and necessary changes.
• Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
• Conducting two wheeler audits for employees.
• Inspection of service engineers safety during working at generators, railway engines, dumpers, drills and shovels. I.E usage of safety tools and log out tag out at their working. Health & Safety Manager :
• Provides meaningful statistics to management in a timely manner to assist in continued improvement of workplace, health, safety, environment and loss control.
• Coordinates risk management functions, assists with worker’s compensation program and return to work program.
• Provide communication to Operations' Leadership regarding performance status and make recommendations for improvement.
• Partner with Facilities Manager on workplace improvements and repairs.
• Manage safety equipment inspection and testing programs, and assist Operation Management in maintaining emergency equipment.
• Work collaboratively with the Work Comp Department and Legal to assure proper claims management.
• Develop a paperwork management system to track training records to track all safety training initiatives conducted personally or by outside consultants.
FUNCTIONAL SAFETY MANAGER :
• Ensured that safety equipments are installed in the most accessible place in case of accidents.
• Responsible for development of new work products, and changes to existing work products.
• Collaborate with project managers, development team and customers on Functional Safety.
• Take responsibility for developing and providing training, coaching and assessment and be the expert technical resource for the engineers in the product lines.
• Establish and maintain all functional safety relevant internal and external interfaces (e.g. customer, supplier, development team, manufacturing sites).
• Collaborates with product and project managers, development team, test team and customers on Functional Safety.
• Actively mentors, coaches and provides guidance to developing engineers and team members within the organization.
• Develop, maintain and communicate software development content and timing. PROFESIONAL EXPERIENCE AND STRENGTH :
• Identify poor performing subs by reviewing past performance and work with project executives and project managers to establish a plan to improve.
• Assist location Management team in developing a vehicle accident and work-related injury prevention plan based on loss data and cause analysis.
• Leadership, Delivery & Management of the Safety & Environmental Management.
• Assist CSC Management team in developing a vehicle accident and work-related injury prevention plan based on loss data and cause analysis.
• Work directly with the Manager and the management team to develop and implement an effective site specific safety plan.
• Monitors work activities and advise management regarding improvements in HSE program implementation and/or performance.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English.
• Knowledge of windows based computers and MSOffice.
• Ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of local vehicles, components and communications systems.
• Knowledge of service area.
• Knowledge of local training program.
• Thorough working knowledge of distribution center.
• Ability to evaluate training duration necessary for competency on the job.
• Work holic, Team leader.
EDUCTIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• Industrial safety in(2019)under (SBTET) at vinay institute of fire and industrial safety in vijayawada,India
• PG Diploma in Health Safety & Environment(2018) Under National institute of fire and safety Vijayawada,India.
• B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in (2013to2017) Anurag Engineering college
(JNTUH– University)TS, India.
• Board of intermediate(2011to2103) in chaitanya junior college, nandigama, AP, India
• SSCSchooling(1999-2011)kakatiyaappolloEnglishMediumHighschool,Nandigama,Ap,India. PERSONAL PROFILE
NAME : NALLASAISANDEEPKUMAR
Gender : MALE
Father : SEETHARAMAIAH
Date Of Birth : 07/01/1995
Resident : Indian
Languages known : English, Hindi, Telugu
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Date: Yours faithfully,
Place: Ramagundam, Hyderabad (N. Sai Sandeep Kumar)