■ Career Summary
Highly accomplished, experienced and results driven IT Manager, with 15 years of proven expertise with strong core competencies in Project, Program, Product, Quality & Compliance and Delivery Management in various domains. Acknowledged for exceptional customer relationships and business acumen, supporting IT solutions delivering superior business benefits. Monitor the program/project from initiation through delivery phases, sales and professional services. Excellent record of delivering comprehensive and quality software solutions on time, within budget, and scope. Background includes:
• Detailed program management, resource management, budget analysis and analytic rigor to ensure on-time and quality application delivery for a high impact customer experience.
• Solid understanding of business goals and objectives of program / product, and communicate clearly to the project teams.
• Mobile and Web Application implementations – Requirement and Gap Analysis, Risk Management, Quality Assurance, Vendor Management, resource and budget planning, Change Management, Defect Tracking and channelizing escalations.
• FDA 510(k) medical device development, submissions and deliverable development. Strong understanding of HIPAA (Certified), PHI/PII regulations and limitations for handling the relevant data. Quality Compliance (Certified) and Regulatory Audits.
• Product release management - Identify and establish products and programs based on assessments of the competitive environment, identification of market segments, product enhancements, User experience expertise.
• Single point of contact for escalations and issues for clients and vendors. Excellent client partnership, vendor and resource management.
• Reporting and Trend Analysis- Data driven decision making for roadmap development. Proactive tracking and addressing of customer complaints. Key Skills and Strengths:
• Leadership – Adept at leading/managing cross-functional teams (onsite and offshore). Track record building strong relationships with internal partners and customers.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Leverage technical, business, and cross cultural literacy to align disparate department goals, pursue project values, and drive execution to plan.
• Problem solver – Creativity and forethought in solving complex project issues. Organizational ability and multi-tasking skills.
• Service orientation – Customer centric and responsive planning. Emphasizing customer relationships across the complete software life cycle for development, sales to support and services.
■ Professional Experience
IT Program Manager – Enterprise Architecture Nov 2019- Present MARS Inc – PetCare – Royal Canin
• Manage and track the ATR and Specialized Services Roadmap for Petcare and Royal Canin segments.
• Work closely with global business partners to recognize and review new opportunities per region.
• Document the Business Cases with detailed opportunity rationale, current & future phases, underlying platforms, business units impacted etc.
• Assess the potential business risks & benefits involved and quantification of the same.
• Partner with Lead Enterprise Architects, Program and Portfolio Committee SPOCs for coordination and approval of funding.
• High level tracking & reporting on the projects funding, progress/phases, operational costs, benefits realization quarterly.
Cognizant Technology Solutions NA Aug 2018- Nov 2019
(Blue Shield of CA/Centene- IT Projects Engagement & Delivery Manager)
• Tracking the program metrics from budget, resource and deliverables perspective.
• Active participation in the project intake committee and approvals.
• Partner with vendors and project managers to review the timeline and budget adherence.
• Track and coordinate projects to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
• Monitor activities concerned with implementation and carrying out objectives of the project and ensure compliance with company and government policies.
• Collaborate with business units and cross-functional teams to monitor project deliverables in timely manner.
• Be a liaison between different teams, not limited to external vendor representatives and functional consultants on overall project matters.
• Track and report the project status to the stakeholders and business partners. Gauge any upcoming challenges and make timely recommendations.
• Monitor activities concerning the project phases and ensure that the deliverables meet the quality standards and adhere to the compliance and regulatory standards needed.
• Responsible for analyzing and evaluating the criticality of issues and making decisions as to the appropriate level of escalation.
Rabobank N. A. (Roseville, CA) Jun 2013 – July 2018 Digital Channels Manager
• Leading overall management and implementation of Consumer, Commercial and Business Online Banking Applications and Mobile Apps. Ensure the quality of the products and services offered, work with vendors and cross-functional teams within the Bank to maintain high levels of service. Present dashboard reporting on customer adaption for applications owned.
• Facilitate gathering business requirements for high priority projects. Involve actively in GAP Analysis and Risk Mitigation. Partner with the Business Owner to define the strategic direction and business goals in alignment with the organizational goals. 3
• Leading Acceptance Testing with business units. Scoping the UAT Plan and Test Scenarios. Working with the QA team (vendor) in defects prioritizing and resolution. Being in the single point of escalation for the issues reported. Facilitating the weekly status meetings between the teams involved.
• Excel at understanding the market, identifying and investigating key customer pain points, and translates into clear business & functional requirements to be effectively utilized by UX designers, and development teams for mobile & web applications. Intel-GE Care Innovations (Roseville, CA) Mar 2012 -Jun 2013 Sr. Product Verification Manager-Remote Care Mobile Apps
• Leading Product Verification teams for Mobile Applications, developed for innovative new working models in the Remote Care Connect, Virtual Care, and Disease Management, Independent Living, and Assistive Technology product segments.
• Participate and contribute to the design review sessions, provide inputs to the UX teams. Peer review the System and Product requirements. Facilitating the End user Validation testing. Interact with the Clinicians, Care givers, Care recipients, and well acquainted with the healthcare industry workflows.
• Establishing and executing plans to ensure the clients products meet all system requirements. Representing System Verification in Product Life Cycle (PLC) milestone reviews and work in concert with software engineering.
• Provide Design output review reports. Act as a liaison for presenting proposed solutions to the sponsors, upper management and Subject Matter Experts. Department of Consumer Affairs (Sacramento, CA-PT) Jan 2011 – Mar 2012 Project Lead Consultant- IV&V
• Served as an independent expert that provides technical assistance in activities critical to the project’s success. Working in conjunction with IBM Versa & Accenture Development, business & testing teams for the BreEZe enterprise project.
• Managed teams working on different programs and smoothed out any areas of possible conflict. Ensure appropriate quality assurance standards are followed and the quality management plan is executed properly. Provided technical assessment and evaluation of project activities, Risk Assessment and Impact Analysis. Health Net (Gold River, CA) Jan 2010 –Feb 2012
• Leading the business units as Test Manager for Health Net’s Output Center of Excellence (OCOE). Involved in review of Business Requirements, GAP Analysis, Quality Management for the project.
• Coordinating with cross-functional teams and management for effective, qualitative and timely output. Drove the project as single point of contact between the offshore and onsite technical teams and vendors involved.
Kenexa Inc.-An IBM Company May 2007 – Jan 2010
HCM Product Lead- Client Customizations
• Leading the implementation and testing efforts for the customizations for Kenexa’s Core HCM Products, like Kenexa Recruiter, Kenexa Store Front, Career Tracker etc. Involved in Brass Ring acquisition activities.
• SME and single point of escalation for any customer issues. Project delivery tracking and reporting. Excel at understanding the market, identifying and investigating key customer pain points, and translates into clear business & functional requirements to be effectively utilized by UX designers, and development teams for mobile & web applications.
• Managed a team of 15-17 QA Engineers located globally. Managed vendor teams across the different locations.
Infor/ Hansen Information Technologies – Sr. Business Analyst - July 2006 -Dec 2007 Avineon Inc. – QA Team Lead – Mar 2002 – Jun 2005
Bachelor of Technology from V.R.Siddhartha Engineering College, Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
Certified in Project Management Principles – ITIL
Business Process Management- AIIMS
Green Belt – Six Sigma- Defects in Delivery Process Certified - HP Testing Tools and Quality Management, ISO Compliance, IT Applications Auditor Certified- HIPAA Compliance and Regulation, Business Process Management and Confidentiality. Certified - Vendor Strategic Management
1) DI Team Manager- Destination Imagination- Eureka Union School District since 2016. 2) Cultural Ambassador – RNA, Promote Personal & Professional Core Values. 3) Women Forum Chair -Women Empowerment –- American Progressive Telugu Association
(APTA- a non-profit org, supporting economically backward students with merit and girl child protection) 2015-2017.
4) Board Chair – American Progressive Telugu Association- For tenure 2017-2018. Leading a team of 10 Directors of Board. Introduced various policies and procedures for better functioning, discipline and transparency of the organization.
5) Volunteering in various roles for local Non-Profit Organizations mainly for Women & Youth forums.