Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Visa Status: Visit Visa – Validity: 5 April 2020 Availability: Immediate ACCA – (Certified)
Aspire to work in an energizing corporate environment that could give me a varied professional exposure matching with my academic competence. Aim to become a vital success factor of a forward-looking organization. Academics & Credentials
• ACCA – Chartered Certified Accountant – (ACCA), UK 2018
• AFD – (ACCA), UK 2015
• Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) – BISE D.G.Khan, Pakistan 2013
• Matriculation – BISE D.G.Khan, Pakistan 2011
• Computer Course – Tevta, D.G.Khan, Pakistan 2015 Software Expertise:
• MS Office Suite Tally QuickBooks
Skills & Vocational Strengths
Auditing Accounts receivable Risk Management Data Entry Team Management Cost Control Budgeting Financial Management Financial Reporting Strategic Planning Project Management IFRS Audit & Assurance Excel Decision making Result Oriented Approach Analytical Ability Effective Leadership trait Team Management Life – long learning Flexibility Integrity I Innovation Career Snapshot
Position Organization Tenure
• Accountant Crescent Textile Mills Limited, Pakistan Oct-2017to Mar 2019
• Internal Auditor Soorty Enterprises (pvt) Ltd, Pakistan Apr- 2019to Sep 2019 Employment Profile
Crescent Textile Mills Limited Accountant
Key Contributions & Responsibilities: Oct-2017 to Mar 2019
• Bookkeeping of accounting records ( invoices, purchases, payments and accruals) in QuickBooks.
• Assisting in day to day activities.
• Monthly and Annual closing of accounts and financial reporting.
• Managing receivables and payables for timely payments and recovery of bills.
• Preparing daily sales report and updating in relevant system.
• Monthly bank reconciliation of multiple bank accounts.
• Preparing monthly payroll of staff including time sheets and loans.
• Monitors expenses claims from employees and ensuring timely reimbursement.
• Preparation and reporting of daily petty cash report and future petty cash requirements.
• Processing all cash and bank payments including issuance of checks, bank transfers etc.
• Following invoices routed for approval and payments to ensure time and accurate entry in software. Soorty Enterprises (pvt) Ltd Internal Auditor
Key Contributions & Responsibilities: Apr-2019 to Sep 2019
• Managing internal audit assignments in accordance with standards and the timelines set in annual audit plan.
• Conducting audits which includes review of all inventory movements, HRM, security and loss prevention.
• Documenting Audit procedures and Conclusions and verbal representation of them.
• Communicating all audit findings and Conclusions to relevant departments.
• Finalizing audit reports and ensures that all supporting evidences are retained.
• Ensuring all audit working papers adequacy and objectives are accomplished or not. Personal Information:
• Date of Birth: 29-07-1994
• Marital Status: Single
• Nationality: Pakistani
• Languages: English (Intermediate), Urdu (Native), Punjabi ( Intermediate) Hobbies & Interests:
• Travelling, Playing Cricket, Video Games, Book reading, Bike riding, Languages References:
Will be furnished on demand.