Ahmed A. Al Matari. Saudi National, firstname.lastname@example.org, +966-**-*******.
A team leader who is always ready to contribute professionally and enthusiastically to achieve target. Proven track record of leading positive transformational change within large scale organizations resulting in substantial improvement. Ability to communicate effectively across different levels of the organization stakeholders, rallying support and unifying ideas into actions.
• Managing Consultant
• Process Lean Manager
• Process & Quality Control Manager
• Six Sigma Black Belt – Projects Manager
• Senior Quality & Operational Auditor
Education: University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, USA. Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (International Relations - Major). Professional Experience
Medtronic, Saudi Arabia. 01/2017 to 12/2019.
• Partnered with clients and agreed on strategic accounts to drive complex transformational change in specific business processes.
• Influenced key stakeholders by developing well-articulated business case for change.
• Defined ‘As Is’ situation with complete assessment.
• Measured and Analysed all KPIs, including Rout Cause analysis of underperforming KPIs in comparison to an ideal benchmark.
• Streamlined business process through waste elimination within specific KPIs
• Improved process efficiency, establishing effective controls with appropriate tools and clear operating procedures.
• Optimized operations focusing on asset utilization, workforce productivity (Scheduling tool, Collaboration and communication Mechanism).
• Implemented innovative strategies to identify, and prioritize initiatives to capture value. General Electric HC Arabia Co. Ltd., Saudi Arabia. 09/2011 to 10/2016. Process Lean Manager
• Trained, Coached and certified significant number of staff in Lean 6 Sigma and Change Management, including internal and external executives.
• Managed cross-functional L6S projects to drive standardization, stability, and simplification in the organization customer facing (Public and Private), as well as in internal company processes.
• Supervised multiple value streams, drove continuous improvement delivering significant simplification results.
• Deployed new tools and methodologies to the process, from Service Delivery to Cash collection.
• Initiated sustainability plans to ensure on-going accuracy and efficiency of process activities. Caterpillar Dealer - Zahid Tractor, Saudi Arabia 09/2008 To 06/2011 Process & Quality Control Manager
• Conducted control measures that catered the long-range vision of company processes.
• Provided technical expertise in more than one field and ensured that the relevant systems comply with company requirements.
• Analysed critical KPIs which formed the basis of performance evaluations.
• Monitored Rental System Controls, trained Rental Controllers in the region on best practices.
• Measured customer’s satisfactions, developed "critical to process" action plan for higher management decision making.
Caterpillar Dealer - Zahid Tractor, Saudi Arabia 09/2006 to 08/2008 Six Sigma Black Belt
• Planned & Managed Six Sigma Projects (DMAIC).
• Trained, certified and coached L6S Yellow and Green belts
• Assigned Tasks to Project Team Members including (Green Belts, Yellow Belts).
• Gathered and Generated Statistical Analysis using Minitab and Microsoft Excel.
• Communicated and presented Project Storyboards to Project Executive Sponsors and stakeholders.
• Reviewed the implementation of Control Plan to sustain improvements. Caterpillar Dealer - Zahid Tractor, Saudi Arabia 06/2002 to 08/2006 Senior Quality & Operation Auditor
• Prepared "Risk-based" annual audit plans under guidance and in coordination of IAD committee. Manage and implement the approved annual audit plan.
• Maintained audit universe detailing all auditable activities within this domain.
• Supervised Internal Auditors and to evaluate their quantitative/qualitative performance.
• Reviewed the means of safeguarding company assets.
• Maintained the EQS (Electronic Quality Systems) in accordance to the organization objectives.
• Certified 6 Sigma Black Belt by CATERPILLAR and, General Electric.
• Certified CPS (CATERPILLAR PRODUCTION SYSTEM) GREEN & YELLOW BELT.
• Certified Internal Quality Auditor.
• Certified Occupational Health & Safety Inspector. References are available upon request