Rushi G. Desai –Master of Commerce in Accountancy
Visa Status:Employment Visa.
Dedicated and Resourceful Professional with 4.9 years of Experience in Accounting Field in Various sectors of Companies such as Tourism, Educational Institution, Transportations, Security Company as well as Manufacturing Industry. Highly focused with a comprehensive knowledge of accounting and to maintain a professional, helpful and courteous relationship with Business Associates. Having an enthusiastic, multitasking, positive attitude and working with dedication to ensure delivering optimum results. Professional Profile:
• An effective communicator & team leader combined with flexible & detail oriented attitude. Ability to handle multiple functions and activities in a high pressure environment.
• A Proactive Planner with Abilities in Devising Strategies geared towards Enhancing Business, Managing Business Operations, Encompassing client relationship management and Client Serving.
• Worked with more of a Consulting Mindset thus bringing in Value Addition to the Firm by Innovative Taxation Strategies and Settling up of Various Strategic Decisions to Minimize the Tax Liabilities of the Client.
• Excellent Interpersonal, Analytical & Negotiation Skills with Proven Track Record of Delivering Quality results.
• Excellent organizational skills with the capacity to deal with multiple tasks at the same time. Management Skills:
• Analytical Thinking and Problem solving Cost benefits Process Improvement Adaptability
• Vendor Relations Time Management Sense of Urgency Organization
• Customer service orientation Confidentiality Planning and Organizing Leadership
• Commercial Understanding Risk Management
Incentive Connections Tourism LLC + Ahura Transport & Limousine Services LLC - Account Executive Mar’18 to Present.
Responsible for driving the operational and financial performance of the organization by using detailed management techniques to influence decision making in the upper echelons of the company. Key Responsibilities:
• To record and analyze the day to day financial transactions of the company.
• Preparation of Financial Statements and to Conduct Internal Auditing across the organization.
• Responsible for Generating Journal Vouchers, Expense Vouchers, and Payment vouchers, General Ledgers.
• Processing and Allocaton of Payments for Settlements with Creditors.
• ReconcilIation and Matching of AR and AP and Generations of SOA dif.
• Tax Invoice Generation, Debit Note/Credit Note/Receipt Generation.
• Managing All Petty Cash Expenditures and to Prepare Cash Flow Reports On Daily Basis.
• Maintain the Accounting Records related to all the Activities of the Company.
• Assisting in Preparation of Profit& Loss statements and other reports.
• To Ensure Volume Control is in Place within the term and to keep a check on all fund status.
• To contribute towards managerial Decision Making by preparing and presenting various reports and budgets.
• To make track of all transactions occurred during a financial period and to foresee all the payments and arrange Funds on Short Notice.
• Integrate the Sales and Collection team to bring the best possible results for the Company.
• Working side by side with other divisions of the organization so as to avoid any delay in decision making.
• Interaction with team members on a regular basis to come up with ideas for services enhancement and implemented the outcomes for such discussion.
• Document and communicate actions or irregularities in order to maintain continuity
• Provide administrative support for operations team.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at a time and mange time effectively setting priorities to the tasks.
Checkmate Services Private Ltd – Account Executive Oct’15 to Jan’18 Worked closely with the corporate clients and independent Business owners to compile financial data and coordinate financial Audit.
• Day to Day Accounting, and to Update Internal Bank Fund Transfer Cash Entries in System.
• Posting and Processing All Journal entries Like Bank Receipts, Bank Payment Entries, Cash Entries.
• To Ensuring all the Customer’s Payment is properly adjust against Correct Invoices in the System.
• Responsible to manage day to day accounting, Books and Bank reconciliations, Data management & accounting reports.
• Preparing customer statements by verifying each and every receipt to obtain outstanding balances.
• Liaising with Sales for outstanding collection and maintaining payment receipt file.
• Booking petty cash expenses, Day to Day transactions, passing adjustment entries including Credit/Debit Memos in System.
• To Assist about Creating Vendor and to posting a Purchase Invoice& processing Payment for booked invoices.
• Bank reconciliation, cash collections and reconciling, communicating the receipts of wire transfers to the concerned departments. And tracking bank deposits and payments.
• Preparing Files for Bank Reconciliation supporting with Bank Statements, Bank Book Balance and Cash Book on Month closing.
• Reconciliation of Accounts Receivable& Payable, at GL and Sub Ledger Level. And also to Prepare and Submit monthly Reports of Customers exposure to management.
• Assisting line manager for Preparation of Monthly and Yearly closing Statements, budget preparation, in financial audits and Liaising with auditors and entertaining their audit requirements for audits and closing audit queries.
New Bhavna Machine Tools – Account Assistant June’15 TO Oct’15. Performed General Accounting Functions.
• To Update Purchase, Sales, Cash Entries in Tally& Day to Day accounting functions.
• To Maintain Bank Book File, Cash Book File, Purchase order and Sales Order Files Hard Copy as well as Soft Copy of all the Documents Properly.
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation Daily Basis.
• Back office work such a maintenance of documents and records.
• Preparation of Invoices, Delivery Notes, etc.
• Preparation of Proposals, Quotations, AMCs, etc.
• Administrative functions and other responsibilities as assigned. Educational, Training Attended, and Awards
2013- 2015 - Master of Commerce M.com (Accounts & Finance) Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India.
2010-2013 - Bachelor of Commerce B.com (Accounts & Finance) Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India.
March-2009 - Higher Secondary Examination (H.S.C)
Jeevan Sadhana High School, Vadodara, India.
March-2007 - Secondary School Examination (S.S.C)
Jeevan Sadhana High School, Vadodara, India.
Skills and References
• Windows, Microsoft office tool like MS Word – MS Excel and PowerPoint at Advance Level.
• VisAcc, Microsoft NAV & Tally
Additional Personal Information
• Languages Known : English, Hindi and Gujarati
• Marital Status : Single
• Date of Birth : 31st December 1991
• Nationality : Indian
• Hometown : Vadodara- Gujarat, India.
I hereby declare that all the details given are true and contain proofs for those details. All testimonials will be presented at the time of personal interview. I look forward to work with you. Sincerely