Md Ali Irshad
Madinah- Saudi Arabia
To pursue a challenging career and to work in a team, while developing best practices using unconventional and innovative ideas and methods.
Academic : Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) Calcutta University, in 2014, Calcutta (W.B) India
Computer knowledge : Windows 95/98, 2000, XP & latest version of Operating System. MS-Office.
Professional Qualification: NEBOSH (IGC)
IOSH (MS VER4.0)
ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN HSE
DIPLOMA IN CONSTRUCTION SAFETY
DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
BASIC FIRST AID
BASIC FIRE FIGHTING
Currently employed with Maharah company:-
Working for: - NESMA TRADING LTD.
Project: - High rise building (turnkey project)
Project Name: - Mawaddah Hotel
Location: - Madinah (Saudi Arabia)
Project joining date: - June 10th 2018
Current status: - On going
Roles and responsibility:-
1. Responsible for maintaining total site safety.
2. Responsible for maintaining the safety rules and regulation during work as per Saudi government safety rules and OHS guidelines.
3. Preparing safety report, fire extinguisher report and all necessary safety documents As per the requirement of consultant.
4. Taking weekly tool box talk meeting and giving safety orientation to new employees. 5. Doing fire drills, heat stress campaigns, and giving task specific safety training. 6. Giving first aid treatment.
Previously worked with:-
1. EXCELLENT PROJECTS (I) PVT.LTD
Naturel of business: construction and plant
maintenance (oil and gas)
Position: - SAFETY OFFICER
BHARAT OMAN REFINERY LIMITED.
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED.
(SHUTDOWN PROJECT- Panipat)
11th July 2017 to 6th August 2017
Responsible for maintaining safety at PX site.
Preparing safety documentation, taking permits for high risk works, conducting tool box talk daily,
checking work permits and ensuring that each and
every work is carried out with best practices of safety, maintaining all the safety rules and regulations of company and the country.
2.R.K INTERIORS, INDIA, MARCH 5
TO AUGUST 16th 2016.
Responsible for maintaining safety at site .Preparing safety documentation, taking permits for high risk works, conducting tool box talk weekly and issuing and keeping the record of
Personal protective equipment.
Nature of business: Interior,
Turnkey projects and civil work.
Position: Safety Officer.
WELLS FARGO. (SEZ - SITE)
(From April 2015 till August 2015)
(From August 2015 to March 2016)
Nature of Business: (NGO)
Looking after sanitary welfare for poor
Children’s in India.
Gender : Male
Date of birth: 05/10/1992
Nationality : Indian
Fathers name: Md Ali Sher
Mothers name: Shenaz begum
Marital status: Single
Language known: English, Hindi, Bengali, Urdu
Current Address : Madinah, Qurban road