Wilfred Amos Tewawina
San Tan Valley, Arizona 851410
SUMMARY: Dependable Maintenance professional offering 8 years of building maintenance and repair experience. In-depth knowledge of hand and power tool operations, including safety protocols and general maintenance. Superior expertise in carpentry, electrical systems and exterior and interior lighting system repair. Physically fit and agile with ability to lift over 50+ pounds. Knowledgeable Maintenance Work offering 8 years of troubleshooting and repair with advanced technical knowledge. Diligent, dependable and service-driven with strong safety record and excellent follow-through. Well-versed in consulting blueprints and schematics to assess repair needs. Talented Maintenance Technician adept at interpreting blueprints, developing schedules and overseeing team operations. Motivated maintenance professional with strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of system operations. Hardworking Maintenance Technician bringing expertise in installation, repair and maintenance of complex building systems. Multi-talented maintenance professional with an analytical and methodical approach. Diligent team player with skills in problem solving and inventory management. 8 years in the field. Dependable individual boasting background handling roof and ceiling repairs, cautiously operating work machinery and moving heavy furniture. Bilingual Maintenance Worker skilled in unclogging sinks and toilets and testing carbon dioxide and smoke detectors.
* Understanding schematics
* Troubleshooting strength
* Power and hand tool use
* Codes compliance
* Equipment repair
* Safety-oriented mindset
* Landscaping and groundskeeping
* Building maintenance
* Cleaning and sanitizing
* Safety protocols
EXPERIANCE: Maintenance Technician
Administration of Moencopi Village (lower) Tuba City AZ Jan 1999 - Dec 2005
Monitored building security and safety by locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliances to prevent safety hazards. Diagnosed problems with mechanical and electrical systems and equipment using advanced troubleshooting abilities. Operated hand and power tools to complete repairs. Removed snow from ground during winter months to maintain clear and safe walkways and streets. Inspected components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and oversaw installations to prohibit defects, such as loose connections and frayed wires. Responds to emergency cleaning requests hourly. Updated documentation for recordkeeping and customer use. Maintained available parts, tools and materials inventory to stay able to respond promptly to issues. Secured all doors and windows after hours to prevent theft and trespassers. Maintained facility grounds by removing litter, mowing, trimming and treating grass areas. Repaired leaking faucets, clogged toilets and other equipment to keep bathrooms fully functional. Performed general maintenance on machinery and equipment to prevent malfunctions. Cleaned restrooms using ammonia and other chemicals to minimize spread of germs. Cleaned buildings and property daily while adhering to all sanitation requirements. Installed new systems, replacement parts and components to maintain proper operation. Routinely inspected equipment for preventive and emergency maintenance needs. Mentored junior maintenance professionals to provide instruction on correct repair procedures. Dismantled equipment to access, remove and replace defective parts to maintain operability. Mowed and trimmed lawns, using mowers and hand-powered trimmers, cleared debris from the grounds.
Pete King Construction Inc. Phoenix AZ Dec 2005 -Jun 2006
* Used hand tools such as trowels, broad knives or spatulas to apply sealing compound to holes and cracks.
* Completed drywall finish work with exceptional quality and efficiency.
* Applied additional sealing coats to repair any uneven surfaces and provide quality finish.
* Demonstrated efficiency and dedication to quality by contributing to over  completed jobs.
* Worked closely with team members to deliver project requirements, develop solutions and meet deadlines.
* Earned reputation for good attendance and hard work.
* Recognized by management for providing exceptional customer service.
* Performed site evaluations, customer surveys and team audits.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
Tuba City High School - Tuba City AZ GED 05/1996
* Recognized consistently for working in a safe, efficient and accurate manner.
* Improved team productivity by training and mentoring 10 new employees.
* Saved 30% of weekly team labor hours by suggesting multiple improvements that were implemented successfully.
* First Aid/CPR