CRISTINA GRACE OSIT
Hostess & Promoter ( Freelancer)
Vibes Events - Abu Dhabi
August 2017 to Present
Settle seating dispute or help solve other customer concern. Manage informational kiosks or display if event signs and posters. Greet incoming and departing guests warmly with a genuine smile. Identify customers interest and understand customer needs and requirements. Business Development Officer
Kannal General Contracting Est. - Abu Dhabi
March 2016 to April 2017
Prospect for potential new client and turn this into increased business. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging youe network. Identify potential clients,and the decision makers within the client organization. Develops negotiating strategies and position by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potential; esrimating partner's needs and goal. Research and build relationships with new clients. Secretary
Byltax Systems Inc
April 2012 to May 2013
Answers telephone calls, takes messages and answers inquiries within assigned scope of responsibility
• Prepares invoices, quotations and LPO's
• Establishing rapport and good relationship with the clients.
• Composes letters, memorandum and develops charts and graphs.
• Maintains files and financial records
• Arranging appointments and updates calendar.
• Managing client database and distributes e-mails.
• Orders, distributes, and keeps an inventory of supplies.
• Performs other duties assigned
Clean Fuel Quezon City
May 2010 to May 2011
Watches for innovations in techniques and methods of work in other organizations
• Sets targets of output of work
• Motivates the office employees in his unit
• Initiates corrective steps, where necessary to improve work performance
• Establishes proper authority relationship among members of the work group
• Schedules work so as to maintain an even and steady flow
• Interprets organizational policies and programmes
• Evaluates the merits of the employees on the basis of their performance
• Provides congenial work atmosphere
• Assigns work to different office assistants according to their abilities Cashier
Clean Fuel Quezon City
February 2010 to May 2010
• Receives payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Counts money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Establishes or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash REGISTERS, or optical price scanners.
• Answers customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
• Calculates total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
• Computes and record totals of transactions
• Monitors checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records. Sales Executive
Norkis-Yamaha, Mandaluyong City,
Selss companies line of products
May 2005 to June 2008
mainly Yamaha and Suzuki multicabs
• Organizes Car show and display events.
• Maintains and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
• Acts as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
• Displays efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers
• Helps management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
• Reviews their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
• Provides accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers
• Records sales and report the same to the sales department Sales Executive
Chrysler, Pasig City
November 2003 to May 2005
• Responds quickly and diplomatically to client concerns to ensure superior service and satisfaction
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Management Centro Escolar University - Manila
Unit 104 Building 42 • Leads groups, trains and instructs the team Street 2, Discovery Gardens, • Manages conflicts
Dubai, UAE • Implements decisions
+971-**-***-**** • Enforces policies
• Speak and write clearly and concisely in English
• Lead group discussions
• Negotiates and resolves differences
• Shares credit
• Understands feelings
• Accepts responsibility
• Proficient in Windows OS Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Skilled in managing the company's website using the SharePoint portal.