React.js, etc. Before my decision to become a software engineer I owned a small logistics business. I decided to become a software engineer because I wanted a new high point in my life. I consider myself as a hard worker and a team player. Currently working as a front-end developer (part-time) and actively looking for a new position.
CoronaReport - Frontend
This is a project done for a client. It is made to collect the data from a patient about COVID-19 and helps doctors to keep track of the patient's symptoms.
● Used React hooks and functional components
● CSS and Material UI used to make the app look good TravelSmart - Backend - Frontend
Travel Smart App is made for people who like to travel. You can post and share an experience at the same time you can book places from your friends.
● Used Ruby on Rails on the backend to store data and make secure log in
● Clean and well organized code
● Rails on backend to save carry database
SavkeVip / January 2020 - present
Front-End developer (since January 2020)
● Remotely, part-time position
(312) 833 - 6388