The Boys' Club of New York
March 2019 to February 2020
• Ensure the safety and engagement of children in assigned activities
• Able to design, plan, and lead special projects on a weekly basis
• Complete daily administrative paperwork for children and Staff alike
• Responsible for executing pre-designed curriculum lessons to children
• Serve as a positive role model for children through the ages of K-5
• Manages and leads a team of employees.
• Communicates goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team.
• Motivates team members and assesses performance.
• Provides help to director, keeps director updated on team performance. Concierge
Mautner-Glick Corp, The Lovett Group - New York, NY January 2016 to January 2019
• Ensure cleanliness in high-traffic areas, including hallways, lobby areas and entrance of building.
• Remove and appropriately disposed of trash. Greet guests at front desk of building and engaged in pleasant conversations with tenants.
• Receive packages and mail at front desk and dispersed to correct tenants.
• Provide tenants with above-and-beyond service. Use quick response and dynamic service skills to build relationships with tenants.
• Welcome tenants and immediately offer assistance. Sales Associate
Michael's Stores, Inc - New York, NY
Goal-oriented individual with a pleasant personality and a tenacity that knows no restrictions. A multitasking individual considered highly ambitious, willing to meet or exceed managers expectations. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2015 to January 2016
Cashier/Customer service/collections Inventory auditing/stock placement Receiving area: Assistance as needed Assistance/coverage for other floor associates.
● Collaborated in creating strategies that drove sales and revenue.
● Prepared merchandise for sales floor by pricing or tagging
● Followed latest market trends to help optimize seasonal buys and boost sales.
● Organized products on racks and displays with focus on visual appeal and brand standards.
● Reported incidents to management.
● Greeted customers and ascertained needs to ensure high-quality service and appropriate product recommendations. Youth Counselor
Goddard Riverside Day Care - New York, NY
2015 to January 2015
● Established emergency procedures for summer camp in event of serious or critical injury or incident.
● Developed strong working relationships with campers, parents or guardians and other counselors through effective communication and active listening skills.
● Adhered to all emergency procedures associated with camp program.
● Collaborated with other camp counselors to create atmosphere of fun and learning.
● Provided first-aid for accidents and injuries or during emergency situations.
● Cultivated positive relationships with children by interacting during activities.
● Ensured activities and field trips ran smoothly and in accordance with rules and regulations. General Handyman
Public Color - New York, NY
January 2013 to January 2015
• Worked with team to paint inner city school playgrounds and interiors in under resourced public facilities.
• General clerical: In daily office tasks, answering phone calls, filing and keeping written logs for completed and upcoming projects
• Assisted in organizing team meetings and outings.
• Cleaned and maintained both the interior and exterior of the building.
• Kept tool, material and equipment inventory updated.
• Repair equipment or appliances
High school diploma
B.O.S.S (Business of Sports High School)
Associate in Business Marketing
Medgar Evers College (CUNY)
Proficient and familiar with Microsoft Office, Internet, and Social Media Exquisite organization skills knowledge of basic Spanish Language