ZUBAIR ULLAH JAN ZALIB JAN
S/O Zalib Jan,
Intend to build a career with leading corporate with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. I am willing to work as a key player in challenging corporate environment.
FSc in 2007 from Al Manahil Private High School Al Ain, UAE Computer Skills:
1. Operating Systems : Windows
2. Packages : MS-Office
Working at Emirates Motor company (Al Fahim group),as a Workshop Foreman from Nov 2016 to till Nov 2018.
● Responsible for overseeing the activities of the Workshop technical team to ensure that vehicle is repaired in accordance to established quality and safety standards and within set time frames.
● Assisting the team in the diagnosis and related repair operations, providing guidance and recommending training as needed.
● Ensuring that repair costs are kept to minimum and appropriate documentation including customer approvals are available for all repair work.
● Assists the Team Leader in explaining jobs to the team on a day–to day basis to ensure vehicle diagnosis is carried out on a firm footing and the repair work promptly follows suit
● Checks Job card to identify vehicles that need to be driven and those that need to be tested technically
● Prepares a Parts Performa for Team Leader’s review to ensure the parts list is well- matched to the repair requirements and guarantee fixing the problem
● Provides active support to technicians to ensure urgent jobs get done within tight deadlines, which includes giving priority to vehicles that need to be returned in a day
● Advises and guides the team to ensure repair work is carried out in accordance to company and/or principal standards and guidelines
● Tests drive the car to ensure repair work is finished to set standards and the car is running smoothly.
● Checks relevant documentation supporting Job cards and warranty claims to ensure operations are carried out as per set efficiency and labor hour targets
● Attends regular meetings with the Line Manager to resolve any issues and receive feedback on performance
Working at Emirates Motor company (Al Fahim group),as a service advisor from Nov 2013 to till Nov 2016
● Responsible for receiving and delivery of customer vehicles to ensure service is provided in line with dealer policies and procedures
● Coordination and follow-up with the Workshop, Parts and delivery team and achieving set labor and spare parts targets as required.
● Accompanies walk-in customers and those booked as per the service schedule to carry out a visual inspection of the vehicle involving making a mental note of customer complaints and
● managing their expectations
● Completing the Pre-order form to accurately record vehicle and customer information, complaints and uncovered issues including checking the vehicle’s warranty.
● Determining nature of repair or service required and estimates the job order in terms of pricing to provide clarity to customer on the job prior to obtaining approval and authorization. This includes advising any increase in costs (for parts or repair) in case additional jobs are required to be done, accordingly prepare a price estimate and obtain customer’s authorization. In case, the customer does not approve the additional repair, prepares a standard customer report in conjunction with the workshop team to submit to the customer for his record
● Sets and agrees a vehicle delivery date with the workshop team with the team to advise the customer of any schedule changes and set his delivery expectations
● Checks service measure for each chassis and coordinate with the workshop team to carry out vehicle diagnosis and rectify the defect
● Follows up the progress of each job order during the day to meet set deadlines
● Cross checks the original customer complaint in the pre-order form against the job card operation numbers to carry out final control.
● Prepares the invoice to update the customer on the final (discounted) payment and collect the vehicle. This includes setting a time for delivery
● Takes the customer through the work done, test report and invoice to ensure full understanding of the level of service provided and the costs involved
● Contacts customer 2 days after the delivery to check whether the vehicle is running smoothly
Working at Eastern Motors (Al Fahim group),as a final controller for Heavy Trucks & Heavy Bus from Nov 2011 to till Nov 2013
● Perform final control on Mercedes Benz Citaro buses.
● Read the job card and make aware of the work performed on buses from Team leaders.
● Check the work performed visually for any fluid leaks, audible sounds and make sure work is perfect.
● Perform road test on Mercedes Benz Citaro buses & actros Trucks to ensure initial complaint is resolved and note any other defects.
● Prepare report of findings and communicate to Team leader for any faults.
● Communicate the final road test results to Team leaders to ensure all the jobs are completed before the vehicle is ready for delivery.
● Parks received and tested vehicles to appropriate areas to ensure ample parking spaces and easy maneuvering.
● Perform recovery of buses from Roadside and bring to workshop.
● Drive in and out buses for technicians from workshop.
● Transporting staff from accommodation to workshop.
● Perform departmental purchases and collecting purchased materials from suppliers.
● Adhere to traffic rules, health and safety and local law while working in workshop and driving.
● Adhere to company SOP while in duty.
● Perform regular check up on company vehicles and report to Team leaders on faults. From Dec 2008 to Dec 2011 worked at Al Mudhillah Transport as Light and heavy bus Driver and Salesman.
● Driven cars, pickups, light buses, heavy buses, and heavy trucks vehicles as per the company contract.
● Bring and make new business and contracts for the organization.
● Purchase and sell pre owned 4X4 pickups behalf of company. Strengths:
● Self-driven in decision making
● A better team player
● Good Communication skills
● Patience to understand things
● Zeal and enthusiastic to learn
Name: Zubair Ullah Jan Zalib Jan,
Father’s Name: Zalib Jan,
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1988,
Marital Status: Married
Languages Known: English, Arabic, Urdu, Pashto, Punjabi and Hindi Permanent Address: Islamabad,
Driving License: Heavy Vehicle, Light Vehicle, Motorcycle, Heavy Bus Visa Status: visit visa
Place: (Zubair Ullah Jan Zalib Jan)