I hereby declare that all the information furnished here are true as per best of my knowledge. Dr. Pubali Das (PT)
(B608, Big banyan roots, sarjapur main road, Bangalore) email@example.com
• To excel in clinical practice and provide good patient care using recent advanced rehabilitation techniques in neurological and pediatric rehabilitation.
• To work in harmony with other specializations.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Bachelors in Physiotherapy (2010-15)
• Awarded second position in Third Year University Examination for General Medicine.
• Attended many national level seminars and conferences at AIIMS Delhi, PGI Chandigarh etc.
• Had rotatory postings in 750 bedded CMC hospital in departments of Cardiology, CTS, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, Pediatrics, Nephrology, Orthopedic, Gynecology, Plastic Surgery, Urology and Surgery.
• Presented undergraduate dissertation on ‘ Physical and Physiological changes of therapeutic exercises in Chronic Kidney Diseases patients undergoing Dialysis’. Kasturba Gandhi Medical College, Manipal University Masters in Physiotherapy (Adult Neurology, 2015-17)
• Attended many national level seminars and conferences at KMC and various other medical colleges.
• Got good skills and exposure in 3 hospitals with combined bed strength of 2032 dealing with neurological and pediatrics OPD, IPD & ICU patients.
• Presented post-graduate dissertation on ‘ Relationship between upper extremity functional recovery with speech recovery among post stroke patients ’. Experience
Presently – clinical physiotherapist in Manipal hospital Bangalore. Previously working as lecturer in Oxford college of physiotherapy, Bangalore
Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Bengaluru Oxford College of Physiotherapy, Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560068
• Clinical physiotherapist in neuro physiotherapy department in Manipal hospital Bangalore
• Lecturer for both under graduate and post graduate students.
• Co-guide for neuro and pediatric post graduate students.
• Physiotherapist in Manipal hospital, HAL Bangalore.
• Physiothrapist in 750 bedded Oxford Medical College & Hospital, Bengaluru. Skills
• Neurological & Pediatric Patients ( OPD, IPD & ICU Care