CEDRIC S JACKSON
Seeking an opportunity to work for an organization to have a platform to learn and explore new technologies and to contribute to the productivity of the organisation. Educational Qualifications:
COURSE INSTITUTION BOARD /
ISC 2015 92.75
Auxilium EMS. ICSE 2013 90.5
• 6 months of Certified Training at KERALA MINERALS AND METALS LIMITED (KMML), KERALA. (Experienced in writing process SOPs and in the production process of TiO2 including handling of hazardous chemicals and industrial equipments like pumps, fluidized bed
reactors,compressors,valves,oxidizers,etc.) – 30
Aug 2019 to 29
• 1 month of Certified Training at ABUDHABI NATIONAL OIL CORPORATION
(ADNOC), UAE (familiarization with the processes and environmental impact of the oil and gas industry. I have made contributions in modifying the process flow diagrams of the Blending plant and have analyzed methods to reduce the footprint). – May 2018.
Software Skills: UniSim, C++ (Intermediate), MATLAB, MS-Office. Non-Technical Skills: Organising Skills, Public Speaking Projects and Seminar:
• Industrial Applications of Rubberized Sand Concrete for Corrosion Resistance
• Study on the production processes of PVC
• Ongoing research – Source apportionment study on the Pollutants of Ashtamudi Lake, Kerala, India.
• Seminar on ‘Recent Developments and Challenges of Bio-Catalysis in API manufacture in the Pharmaceutical Industry’.
• University Union Councillor from TKMCE to Kerala Technological University.
• Active member of IIChe student chapter.
• Member of Film and Drama club.
• Presented a paper on the ‘Industrial Applications of Rubberized Sand Concrete for Corrosion Resistance’, at SCHEMCON 2018, held at ICT Mumbai.
• Participated in Tech-fests, Raasa’18 and Tatva’16. Personal Data:
Date of Birth: 17/11/1997
Languages Known: English, Malayalam, Tamil (moderate). Nationality: Indian
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: 14/05/2020 Cedric S Jackson.