Harlene Fernandez Bautista
Al Zamil Building Exhibition Road,
Seeking a challenging career in your prestigious, dynamic and progressive business organization. To acquire a responsible and challenging entry-level position that will utilize my education and experience, which provides an opportunity for career growth and advancement extensive experience, expertise and leadership.
• More than 10 years of total experience as a Good Customer Care Service
• Have excellent working skills in MS Office Applications.
• Reputations as a hardworking, reliable, dependable and accountable employee.
• Fast learner; quickly incorporate and implement new procedure.
• Can work efficiently with or without supervision; can work under pressure.
• Can deal with people with all levels; with different nationality.
• Flexible and strong (Can do multi-task works).
• Speaks and writes English language fluently.
• Capable of processing data and information &keeping records,
• Good in typing skills.
• Energetic and capable of working independently.
Wyndham Garden Manama
Front Office Associate
From December 2019-March 2020
ELITE HOTEL RESORT AND SPA
Al Muharraq, Bahrain
Food and Beverage Supervisor
From August 2018- December 2019
AMWAJ ROTANA JUMEIRAH BEACH
Jumeirah Beach Residence Dubai UAE
F&B Reservation/Hostess 2014-2017
TELUS INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES
Corporate Center Makati City
Call Center Agent 2013-2014
HOLIDAY INN HOTEL AND RESORT
Dead Sea Jordan
Guest Relation 2010-2012
Producers Bank CO.
Rizal Nueva Ecija Philippines
Bank Teller 2008-2009
• BASIC SAFETY TRAININGS
Personal Survival Techniques
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
Elementary First Aid
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
Together achieving sales target everyday (TASTE)
Managing your career
Basic food hygiene
· Fire Drill Training
Cross-Exposure- Trained in front office Department-Agent
Job Description as Customer Service:
Answers telephones; screens calls, forwards calls and /or records and forwards messages accurately.
Receives sorts and distributes mail within the office/hotel; files correspondence and other materials as required.
Ensure quality customer care and attention by extending courteous personalized service.
Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
Maintain customer service levels according to company standards.
Welcomes visitors to the office, assists them in making appointments, assures their comfort and directs them to the proper staff or service.
Basic knowledge at Opera and Microsoft Office
Internet : Browsing/Surfing
2004- 2008 Nueva Ecija University Science and Technology
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major in Management
2000- 2004 Canaan East National High School
Birth date : July 24, 1988
Age 31 years old
Birth Place : Nueva Ecija, Philippines
Nationality : Filipino
Gender : Female
Language : English/Filipino
Mr. Hani Sadek
Food and Beverage Manager
Elite Hotel Resort and Spa
MR. BAHJAT SAADE
Director of Food and Beverage
AMWAJ ROTANA HOTELS
Jumeirah Beach Residence