+1-404-***-**** • email@example.com • linkedin.com/in/anishgupta95
• Georgia Institute of Technology. Relevant Courses: Freight Transportation Optimization Data Analytics Operations Research Master of Science in Supply Chain Engineering Aug’19-Aug’20/Dec’20
• Vellore Institute of Technology. Relevant Courses: Industrial Engineering Production Engineering International Business Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering Jul’13-May’17 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Student Consultant: Team Leader Aug’19 -Dec’19
• Analyzed proposed layout and recommended new SKU slotting based on Min distance and congestion analysis for Client Luxottica
• Increased operational efficiency using Python script, SQL and MS excel. Pick savings generated up to 87% per zone. Suzuki Motors (Maruti), India
Assistant Manager Jul'17 - Jul'19
• Achieved Cost Saving of $2.6M by Project Management in strategic sourcing and inventory management.
• Reduced 432 MT of corrugated packaging annually by redeveloping a new packaging with the supplier.
• Earned Annual Achievement Award for spearheading HR steel localization of Tata Steel BSL yielding $1.7M Savings.
• Reduced lead time from 6 to 1 week by leading a cross functional team through localization of automobile steel coils.
• Developed NPI hardware sourcing strategy aimed for new vehicle models in view of risk mitigation for $23M procurement.
• Audited quality, safety and operations at an integrated steel mill supplier and ensured higher productivity and quality.
• Vendor Balanced Scorecards monthly release of 121 Global Suppliers based on Quality and Delivery Performance Metrics. COMPETENCIES
• Program Management
Expertise in ERP systems, Budget Planning, Process Standardization, Multi-Tasking, Collaborative Project and Exhaustive Documentation.
• Global Sourcing and Procurement
Experienced in Strategic Sourcing, Cost Control, Transportation, Contract Negotiation, Inventory Management, Demand Forecasting.
• Data Analytics
Driven by metrics, proficient in developing strategy and insights using Analytics/Data Visualization, Optimization tools, Big Data analysis. PROJECTS & PUBLICATIONS
• Offshore apparel Global Supply Chain* Improving Logistics for Asian countries using the Physical Internet models for fast-moving supply chains of ready-made garments. Simulation Analysis of Logistics Network and Blockchain Network Design implemented.
• ASCM Supply Chain- Juice Manufacturer Case Study Competition by Deloitte (2019*). Bottleneck and production analysis to recommend a cost effective way to increase production throughput in the lines of supply chain, warehouse, PPC and human resource management.
• Reducing toxic industrial waste by Minimum Quantity Lubrication. Numerical Modeling and Heat Transfer Analysis of MQL application in Grinding for Inconel 751 (2017) Anish Gupta et al. Published and Presented in International Conference (ICMMM'17). SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
• Certified by Llamasoft for Supply Chain Design- I
• Certified by IBM for Data Analytics with Python
• Industry & Soft Skills: Customer Obsession, Lean Six Sigma, Crisp Presentation, Detail-Oriented, Effective Communicator, Creative, Vendor Relationships, Continuous Improvement, Flexible, Process Improvement, Troubleshooter, Business Planning, Self-starter.
• Language and Tools: MS Power Point, Excel macros/VBA, Access, Llamasoft SC Guru, Python, Solidworks, SQL, Tableau, Oracle ERP. EXTRACURRICULAR
• Leadership: Technical Head of Operations Association of Energy Engineers(AEE)- VIT and organized one of the biggest international conference in south India on sustainable and renewable energy (ICTARGET’17) 2016-2017.
• Musician: Released solo album 'Illusory Awakenings' on Spotify, iTunes and Amazon Music which is being streamed in 11 countries worldwide 2015.
• Social Welfare: Made weekly visits to orphanages to teach rural kids as a member of Sanshray. 2015-2017.