Sacramento, CA - 916-***-**** - email@example.com
Strong project manager. Detail-oriented. Self-motivated. Collaborative, a productive team member. Strong interpersonal skills. Goal-oriented. Excellent communications skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Aug. 2016 – May 2020
College of Literature, Science, and the Arts
● B.A. in Political Science
● GPA 3.6
University Honors – Fall 2017, Fall 2018
Reinsurance Association of America — Legal Intern
June 2019 – Aug. 2019
● Researched emerging risk and wrote documents to provide information on said risk.
● Strengthened federal and state lobbying efforts through research; created an Excel spreadsheet to display information.
● Analyzed daily news review and summarized for supervisor. Camp Ramah in Northern California — Assistant Unit Head June 2018 – Aug. 2018
● Planned nightly activities for 70 campers
● Executed three full days of camp wide (200 campers) programming including educational and physical activities across campus.
● Guided and mentored 50 girls, ages 11 to 13 for over two months.
● Organized and orchestrated three separate wilderness overnights for 40 campers. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
Hillel at Michigan — Major Events Officer
Dec. 2017 – Dec. 2018
● Elected to six-member student management board.
● Produced cyclical events servicing the 6,000 Jewish students on campus, including annual formal dance and Gala dinner.
● Supervised a committee of four other students to manage and plan events. One Campaign for Michigan — Fellow
Sept. 2018 – Nov. 2018
● Worked on competitive gubernatorial campaigns in 2018 midterm elections.
● Communicated and cold-called potential voters and financial supporters to promote participation in the election.
● Conducted in-person voter interviews and canvassed prospective voters by phone.