firstname.lastname@example.org 510-***-**** Phoenix, AZ 85032
MBA/ Master’s of Science Leadership Expected April 2022 Grand Canyon University
Bachelor of Arts in Business Management December 2017 Azusa Pacific University
● Wages and salary
● Benefits and
● Employee relations
● File and records
● Conflict resolution
● Candidate sourcing
● Planning and
● Recruitment and
● Microsoft Office
● Human Resource
● Paylocity, Zenefits,
● Labor law
Recruiter July 2019 - Present
First Help Financial
● Sourced candidates using all LinkedIn, Indeed, and Workable ATS.
● Created a recruitment strategy to target a larger pool of candidates for different positions
● Pre-screened candidates for needed skillset/competencies, cultural fit, skill set, availability and interest level based on initial interview and review of resumes
● Managed all levels of recruitment pipeline by scheduling interviews and advising hiring managers on candidates and on the recruitment process
● Managed onboarding activities including job offers, employment verification, and benefits enrollment and employee experience in the first six months
● Coordinated and attended statewide college recruiting events.
● Initiated efforts to help retention by implementing employee incentive programs to promote a positive work culture and created programs
● Maintained current understanding of state and federal policies Human Resource Representative May 2018 – July 2019 SLD Laser
● Partner with the manufacturing department to recruit for all new hires Coordinated and managed external recruiting firms.
● Performed full life cycle of recruiting, using Entelo Sourcing and ATS OnDemand programs.
● Managed the onboarding process including running background checks, manage I-9 / E-Verify, and data entry into the HRIS system and performed exit interviews
● Respond to all questions with regard to benefits, systems, performance, company programs, and policies Improve and document current HR processes to increase efficiency.
● Implemented department-wide paperless initiative through DocuSign and Online Onboarding Point of contact to answer employees' questions about Benefits Administration, Payroll, 401k, and FSA.
● Administer bi-weekly payroll, ensuring employees' are paid accurately, and reported payroll trends to the Accounting department Prepare related documentation and conduct exit interviews.
● Maintained current understanding of state and federal policies such as EEO and ADA.
● Assisted with meetings and presentations within the company with potential investors
● Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking airfare, hotel, and ground transportation.
● Coached new employees on administrative procedures, company policies, and performance standards.