email@example.com 650-***-**** Mountain View, CA 94040
A highly dedicated, self-motivated and enthusiastic software engineer with more than 2 years of experience with documented record of success in designing, developing, and supporting database-driven web applications and server side frameworks. Strong engineering professional with a master’s degree in computer science. SKILLSET
Version Control : Git
Master of Science in Computer Science at Texas A & M University Aug 2016 – May 2018 Course Work: Analysis of Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design, Web Programming Software Engineering, Database Management System, Mobile App Programming, Real Time System Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Engineering at University of Pune, India Aug 2011 – May 2015 Course Work: Data Structures, Computer Networks and Security, Microcontroller Based System Microprocessors, Embedded System, control systems. WORK EXPERIENCE
Python Developer at Utimaco Inc via PRI Global Inc, Campbell CA Dec 2019 – Present
• Writing effective and and scalable code in Python to automate tasks of script conversions.
• Writing Python regular expressions (RegEx) for searching the keys (Pattern searching) in text scripts.
• Modifying the existing encryption and decryption (secure key conversion) algorithms as per the business need to advance the security module and improving the functionality of the existing system.
• Developed python scripts to handles the negative test cases and successfully converting those test scripts to new version.
• Developed python scripts to automate the files conversion process using python file handling . Python Developer at Apple Via BridgeNexus Technologies, Sunnyvale, CA March 2019 – Nov 2019 Python, Pandas, NumPy, Django, Oracle, Rest API
• Designed and developed a web-based system in a Django web framework to improve business intelligence, logistics, manage inventory and sales, forecast demand. The system will be used by over one hundred Apple employees.
• Developed a Python package of forecasting methods in the Pandas library to forecast the sales of the products.
• Increased the forecasting efficiency by 45%, using statistical models (SARIMA and ARIMA) to come up with the best level of sales data to forecast.
• Developed python-based API's (RESTful web service) to call the forecast methods and other python packages.
• Developed custom API's in Pandas library to create, delete and lookup of the data frame in local memory.
• Maintained and improved existing internet/intranet applications.
• Participated in project planning sessions with product/project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solutions.
• Mitigate reliability failures in component or system.
• Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve the problems. Software Engineer at Pamtsoft Systems Python, PHP, Flask, Laravel, MySQL, Rest API, AWS June 2015 - June 2016
• Server-side application development with PHP (Laravel) and Python (Flask).
• Developed RESTful web services and performed CRUD operations on the database server over HTTP and to consume web services for transferring data between different applications.
• Understood and analyzed business requirements. Participated in all phases of SLDC.
• Create and maintained fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code development.
• Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed-up production processes.
• Actively improve, manage and monitor cloud infrastructure on AWS, EC2, S3 and RDS, including backups, patches and scaling.
• Involved in designing use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagram as the part of design phase.
• Design and developed SQL databases.
• Developed web based social network application in which registered users can post and read messages.
• Designed and developed real time messaging platform inside the web application for communication between the users.
• It provides text-based instant messaging service to users. Users can chat with their friends and family members. Design database Schema to store data about users, their messages, posts and the friends they follow in MySQL.
• Used PHP and Laravel framework to design and developed the application.
• Added functionality of banning words in message windows by taking the input from the users to ban the particular word in a system.
• Developed website for car sharing application to find ride and post rides to public portal. Design relational database schema to store data about users, rides and their routes.
• Wrote Python OO Design code for manufacturing quality, monitoring, logging, and debugging code optimization.
• Third party API key (Google map) is generated to add google map. Users can sign in for the website and can Log In by using his credentials and can build his profile on the website.
• Worked with JSON based REST Web services.
• Created database using MySQL, wrote several queries and used Flask to extract data from database.
• Users can update, delete and can add information about rides like no of seats, ride cost and timing of the ride.